Factors that are expected to drive demand growth during the forecast period are the growing trend in expenditure on convenient food products in the highly growing economies and the multifunctional properties of sucrose esters. Consumers are being more concerned about wellbeing when it comes to food intake, regardless of baking items, confectionery products, milk products, cereals and other food products.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for sucrose esters and the future growth potential of the market for sucrose esters across various segments, such as base material, pack form, technology, the end-user industry and the region.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Factors such as rising demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are the key drivers of the sucrose esters market in the coming years. The base year considered for the report is 2015, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2016–2021.
Not only does Sucrose Ester hold the emulsification property, they have the potential to substitute fat or serve as low-fat alternatives. The market for Sucrose Ester in the food and beverage field can be powered by this one important aspect. As an excellent emulsifier, Sucrose Ester can be of great use in the food industry, especially in preserving the quality of processed foods.
In applications such as baking products, confectionery, cereals, dairy products, meat products, and soups & sauces, sucrose esters are experiencing an increase. They are also used as a low-fat alternative to fat-provided mouthfeel maximisation. Sucrose esters have functions that improve their consumption in industry, such as aeration, texturization, protein safety, and sugar crystallisation.
In cosmetic products, the use of sucrose esters is on the rise as they help thicken the oil and silicon oil used to make cosmetic products. The use of sucrose esters in personal care and cosmetic products increases the softness of the skin and imparts a thin layer over the skin, resulting in sufficient moisture preservation. Sucrose esters are able to give lipstick more gloss and intensify its creaminess.
Key Segments of the Global Sucrose Esters Market
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Personal care products
- Detergents & cleansers
- Other applications
Form Agents Method, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Function 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Protein & starch interaction
- Antimicrobial property
- Controlled sugar crystallization
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global sucrose esters market
- BASF (Germany)
- Evonik Industries (Germany)
- P&G Chemicals (US)
- Croda International (UK)
- Mitsubishi Chemicals (Japan)
- Sisterna (Netherlands)
- Stearinerie Dubois (France)
- Dai-Ichi Kogyo Seiyaku (Japan)
- Alfa Chemicals (UK)
- FELDA IFFCO (US)
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Sucrose Esters Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Sucrose Esters Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on application, form, function, and region. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Sucrose Esters Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Sucrose Esters Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Sucrose Esters Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Sucrose Esters Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.