Refund or Cancellation Policy
The reports we sell through our website are focused studies on specific market conditions and trends with forecasts made by experts. None of these is undertaken upon individual demand of any of our clients and we do not act as mediators of any individual or organisation commissioning such an enquiry into market realities. Therefore, all such information, which Adroit Market Research owns, can be sold to more than one client depending on requirements at any given point in time.
- Considering the nature of our product, which are entirely knowledge and information based, once sold to any client (individual or institutional), it will, under no circumstances be accepted back, and no refund of payments made.
- All reports, studies or any other research-based material, which is posted on our website or preserved in our online archives is the sole property of Adroit Market Research and wholly owned by their authors. Only Adroit Market Research reserves the right to change, modify, add to, or customise any such material, at the discretion of its own in-house team of experts.
- It is exclusively the responsibility of the client (individual and institutional) to thoroughly scrutinise and check the contents of the product before formally placing an order for it. Adroit Market Research does not assume any such responsibility on their behalf.
- For any assistance you may need related to any product on sale, please contact us. Our team would be happy to clear your doubts, answer your queries, and address your concerns.
- Once you purchase any report or study online from Adroit Market Research, the material will be delivered to you within 48-72 working hours of your payment being confirmed