The global Ceiling Microphone market is expected to develop US$ 53 Mn by 2030, at a compound annual increase in price (CAGR) of ~5% throughout the forecast period.
The factors such as growing demand from educational institutions owing to enhanced productivity of students along with the demands from online performing artists are responsible for the growth of the ceiling microphone market in the past few years. On the other hand, increasing the adoption of commercial microphones owing to the rapid technological developments backed with the evolution of the consumer electronics industry is likely to spur the industry growth in the next seven to eight years.
Adaptive acoustic processing & echo cancellation is greatly favored in the ceiling microphones. Modern workspaces need easy-to-deploy audio solutions. The propagation of automation is a rising trend in the industry for ceiling microphones. Thus, companies operating within the ceiling microphone industry are partnering with the audiovisual equipment manufacturers to build high-quality sound systems.
Ceiling Microphone Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||US$ 53 Mn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5 % during 2020-2030|
|Segment Covered||by Microphone Type, by Mounting Type, Region.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Acoustic Magic, Audio-Technica U.S., Inc., Audix Microphones, Beyerdynamic GmbH & Co. KG, Biamp Systems, Cisco Systems, Inc., ClearOne, Inc., Clockaudio Pte. Ltd., GRAS Sound & Vibration A/S, Harman International Industries, Inc., Phoenix Audio Technologies, Polycom, Inc., Pro Acoustics LLC, Sennheiser Electronic GmbH, Shure, Inc., TOA Corporation, Sony Corporation, and Yamaha Unified|
Key Segments of the Global Ceiling Microphone Market
Mounting Type Overview
- Hanging Microphone Models
- Flush-Mounted Models
- Gooseneck Microphone Models
Microphone Type Overview
- Aerospace & Defense
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global ceiling microphone market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global ceiling microphone market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the ceiling microphone industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on mounting type, microphone type, and vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global ceiling microphone market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the ceiling microphone market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global ceiling microphone market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global ceiling microphone market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The growth of the ceiling microphone market is attributed to the eminent use of piezoelectric microphones in the internet of Things (IoT) applications, high implementation of next-generation consumer electronics, increased demand for modern microphones from various industry verticals such as education, media & entertainment, IT & telecom, among others. As high-quality sound systems work reliably and are easy to control, their demand is rising at workplaces.
Manufacturers within the ceiling microphone industry are enhancing the applicability of adaptive beamforming microphones in various industries to leverage revenue prospects. Apart from corporate organizations, fitness enthusiasts, and gym trainers, are using touchless microphones. However, extremely reflective surfaces in the conference rooms increase ambient noises over ceiling microphones. Thus, organizations should inform users about microphone arrangement techniques to eliminate the concern of ambient sounds. They should partner with professional audiovisual equipment producers to improve the availability of HQ sound systems.
Mounting Type Segment
The global ceiling microphone market by mounting type contains hanging microphone models, flush-mounted models, gooseneck microphone models. In 2019, the flush-mounted model segment is likely to hold a significant market share in the industry for ceiling microphones and is projected to witness considerable growth from 2020 to 2028. However, the gooseneck microphone model is also likely to grow at a substantial rate in the next eight years.
Microphone Type Segment
The global ceiling microphone market by microphone type contains wired and wireless. The wireless ceiling microphone to possess a remarkable growth rate during the forecast period. Wireless ceiling microphones are proficient at picking up an audio over 360 degrees angle and are perfect for presentations, conferencing, or collaboration with remote contestants. This has resulted in increased adoption of ceiling microphones through different end-users such as the media & entertainment, education sector, industry, as well as government & public sector to deliver a comprehensive sound system package.
Based on the vertical segment, the market is bifurcated into education, aerospace & defense, media & entertainment, healthcare, BFSI, IT & telecom, others. In 2019, the IT & telecom sector is estimated to hold a dominating position in the ceiling microphone market and is anticipated to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period. This is due to the substantial investments by industry players in the implementation of the latest technologies for communication. On the other hand, rising demand for enhanced high-quality audiovisual systems is likely to surge the growth of the IT & telecom sector in the coming few years.
The global ceiling microphone market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the learning management system (LMS) applications, owing to an outsized presence of organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the learning management system (LMS) market in North America. However, the Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a significant growth rate over the forecast period.