The rising water pollution and shortage of water are key factors driving the global wastewater treatment services market. Deteriorating water quality and freshwater resources and rising guidelines on discharging water are driving the global wastewater treatment market growth. The rules and laws are stricter in developed nations such as North America and Europe as compared to developing ones.
The growth of the target market in different regions is also reliant on the financial condition of the region. For example, the recession in European nations impacted the manufacturing industry and, in turn, unfavorably affected the growth of the target market in the industrial sector.
The report aims to estimate the size of the market for wastewater treatment services and the future growth potential of the market for wastewater treatment services across various segments, such as service type, end-use industry, and the regional area.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. The Asia Pacific is projected to attain a significant market value share in global wastewater treatment services in the given timeframe. The growth is mainly attributed to the growing demand from industries such as food, pulp & paper, power generation, etc., and municipals for wastewater treatment services. Furthermore, growing municipal waste, water shortage, and straightening standards for industrial wastewater in this region have been driving the global wastewater treatment services market growth in this region. The base year considered for the report is 2019, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2020–2028.
The municipal segment is anticipated to achieve the largest market revenue share in the forecasted period as residential wastewater is also treated usually through the municipal wastewater treatment plant. The rising population, worldwide, has augmented the demand for treated water. The shortage of water resources has upsurge the necessity for more wastewater treatment and water recycling services, thus, fueling the wastewater treatment services market.
Key Segments of the Global Wastewater Treatment Services Market
Service Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Design & engineering consulting
- Building & Installation Service
- Operation & Process Control
- Maintenance & Repair
End-Use Industry Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Wastewater Treatment Services market
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- W.O.G. Group
- Golder Associates
- Envirosystems Inc,
- SWA Water Holdings
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Wastewater Treatment Services Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Wastewater Treatment Services Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the chemical industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on Service Type and End-Use Industry. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Wastewater Treatment Services Market. The report will benefit every stakeholder involved in the Wastewater Treatment Services Market.
- Managers within the chemical industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Wastewater Treatment Services Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Wastewater Treatment Services Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.