The technical textile segment has risen significantly over the forecast period and is expected to expand at a similar pace. The substantial development can be due to high demand from the rapidly growing apparel industry. Globally, the growth in disposable incomes and expanded adoption in organized retail have improved clothes shopping. However, emissions of harmful substances can pose a risk to the environment and human health during the manufacturing process.
It is expected that the pollution and water shortages caused by the rapidly rising textile industry will lead to the imposition of strict regulations on the use of such chemicals. The focus of major manufacturing companies on green chemicals, which are environmentally friendly in nature, has been shifted by environmental concerns linked to textile chemicals.
It is expected that fluctuating prices of raw materials for phenols and surfactants would present a challenge for market players to achieve profitability and economies of scale. Esters are one of the raw materials most widely used for the manufacture of various auxiliary industrial textile goods since they provide excellent lubricating properties and are used as surfactants.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Textile Chemicals and the future growth potential of the market for Textile Chemicals across various segments, such as type and application. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated
Increased demand for apparel in North America is expected to lead to increased consumption of applied textile chemicals during the different stages of fabric production. China has become the largest buyer and manufacturer of textile chemicals, exporting much of its goods to North America and Europe's developed markets.
Key Segments of the Global Textile Chemicals Market
Fiber Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Application 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Home Textile
- Technical Textile
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Textile Chemicals market
- DowDuPont, Inc.
- Sumitomo Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Covestro AG
- Huntsman International LLC
- Kiri Industries Limited (KIL)
- Omnova Solutions, Inc.
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Omya United Chemicals
- Biotex Malaysia
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of floor coating Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Textile Chemicals Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Textile Chemicals Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Textile Chemicals Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Textile Chemicals Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Textile Chemicals Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.