This high growth is motivated largely by stringent legislation controlling industrial effluent pollution and treatment. The demand is also motivated by the need for a healthy working atmosphere at production sites. Due to the higher necessity of solid-liquid isolation in different end-use industries, the liquid filter media section is the larger type of fabric filters.
The Fabric Filters market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3 % to reach US$ 18.8 Bn in 2027.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for fabric filters and the future growth potential of the market for fabric filters across various segments, such as type, application, the end-user industry and the region.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Factors such as rising demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are the key drivers of the fabric filters market in the coming years. The base year considered for the report is 2015, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2016–2021.
Among the liquid filter media forms, due to their large use across end-use industries, the nonwoven fabrics segment is expected to report growth at the highest rate. The faster-growing segment of the industry is air filter media. The food & beverage industry is rising around the world due to the increasing demand for ready-to-eat food, convenience food, and packaged & semi-processed food.
During the forecast period, the food & beverage end-use sector is expected to be the largest and fastest-growing consumer segment for fabric filters. Thanks to rising investment in the region's manufacturing industry, the demand for APAC fabric filters is the largest and fastest-growing market.
In this area, the rising consumer buying power has spurred the development of different industries. Economies like China and India, in addition, are rising at fast rates. During the forecast era, these factors are projected to contribute to a growing demand for fabric filters in the region.
Fabric Filters Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2027||US$ 18.8 Bn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.3 % during 2021-2027|
|Segment Covered||Type, End-user, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Ahlstrom-Munksjo, Lydall, Inc., Valmet, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Clear Edge, Fibertex Nonwovens, Hollingsworth & Vose, Johns Manville, and Sefar AG among others.|
Key Segments of the Global Fabric Filters Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Liquid Filter Media
- Woven Fabrics
- Nonwoven Fabrics
- Needle Felt
- Melt Blown
- Woven Fabrics
- Air Filter Media
- Nonwoven Fabrics
- Filter Paper
End Use Method, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Food & beverage
- Metal & mining
- Power generation
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global fabric filters market
- Lydall, Inc.
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Clear Edge
- Fibertex Nonwovens
- Hollingsworth & Vose
- Johns Manville
- Sefar AG
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Fabric Filters Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Fabric Filters Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on application, type, and region. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Fabric Filters Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Fabric Filters Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Fabric Filters Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Fabric Filters Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.