Sandboxing is a method of isolating running programs from other programs in a separate environment in order to contain problems that arise when the programs are running and prevent them from spreading to other parts of the machine. The primary goal of Sandboxing is to shield the testing environment from malicious use. Organizations may use the Sandboxing strategy to create a solid line of defense that protects critical resources from a variety of threats. It is often used to execute untested or untrusted codes or programs, primarily from unverified or untrusted third parties, users, vendors, or websites, without endangering the computer or operating system.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Sandboxing and the future growth potential of the market for Sandboxing across various segments, such as base service type, Deployment and industry vertical industry. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated.
Advanced threat management relies heavily on network Sandboxing (ADT). This research aids security professionals in determining the benefits and drawbacks of network Sandboxing in detecting and disrupting specific stages of malware attacks. Several factors are driving market development, including rising attack level techniques, strict security compliances and government guidelines, and business needs to protect their network from security breaches and malware. The continuous increase in cyber-crime and Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) to breach data protection has prompted a significant number of businesses to adopt cyber intrusion prevention technology solutions. The launch of a number of advanced anti-malware gateways by well-known cybersecurity vendors such as Blue Coat, Check Point, Cisco, FireEye, and Trend Micro is also expected to boost market growth. The recent rise in the number of cyber-attacks on various government and defense agencies is expected to fuel the global Sandboxing market's growth. Since several software Sandboxing solutions are freely available, the global Sandboxing market's overall growth could be hindered.
Key Segments of the Global Sandboxing Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large enterprises
Industry Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Retail & E-commerce
- Government & Defense
- Energy & Utilities
- IT and Telecom
Important Companies in Global Sandboxing market
- McAfee LLC
- Sophos Ltd.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Check Point Software
- Ceedo Technologies
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Sandboxing Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Sandboxing Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, organization size, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Sandboxing Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Sandboxing Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Sandboxing Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Sandboxing Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.