The Polycarbonate Diols Form market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5 % to reach US$ 400 Mn in 2031.
Over the past few years, there has been a dramatic change from solvent-based to water-based polyurethane products with rising environmental sensitivity and the imposition of stringent regulations worldwide. In the case of water-based polyurethane, however, the water-resistant property of the material is impaired because it is made of traditional polyols containing a hydrophilic group, which directly affects water-based polyurethane. Polycarbonate, instead of conventional polyols, can be used to increase the hydrolysis resistance of polyurethane products to reduce this. Hence, polycarbonate diols can be commonly used in the manufacture of waterborne polyurethane products.
The study aims to estimate the size of the market for polycarbonate diols and the future growth potential of the market for polycarbonate diols across various segments, such as type, and end-user industries.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2018 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Factors such as growing demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are among the key drivers of the market for polycarbonate diols in the coming years. 2019 is the baseline year considered for the analysis, while 2020-2028 is the baseline year.
Thermoplastic building blocks for polyurethane dispersions and polyurethane derivatives such as thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and thermoplastic elastomers are chemically studied to be polycarbonate diols (TPE). They have better consistency with various polyols and solvents due to their viscous existence and simpler handling at room temperature. The key properties that polycarbonate diols possess are resistance to oxidative degradation, intrinsic versatility and hydrolytic stability. In polycarbonate diols, other features such as optical, temperature tolerance and impact resistance may help to play the part of plastic engineering or commodity plastics.
The global demand for polycarbonate diols may be listed, depending on shape and application. The report has revealed several significant opportunities for industry players through a broad overview of each segment of the business. Furthermore, the segmentation analysis would help readers to gain a strong insight into key sectors that in the coming years are expected to attract demand.
The research presented herewith is an ideal assessment of the global polycarbonate diol market, encouraging clear but informed decision-making while examining key patterns, opportunities, competitive landscape and relevant market figures. In order to gain a competitive advantage in the global market for polycarbonate diols, players could be able to determine their competitors' profiles.
Polycarbonate Diols Form Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2031||US$ 400 Mn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5 % during 2022-2031|
|Segment Covered||Form, Weight, Application, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Haiyan Huashuaite Plastics Electric Appliances Co., Ishii Chemicals Co., Ltd., Jinan Haohua Industry Co., Ltd., ICC Industries, Inc., Hangzhou Dayangchem Co., Ltd.|
Key Segments of the Global Polycarbonate Diols Form Market
Form Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
Application 2018-2028 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
- Synthetic Leathers
- Paints and Coatings
- Adhesives and Sealants
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global polycarbonate diols form market
- Ube Industries Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Covestro Ag
- Tosoh Corporation
- Daicel Corporation
- Perstorp Group
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co
- GRR Fine Chem Pvt. Ltd
- Chemwill Asia Co. Ltd.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of diols market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Polycarbonate Diols Form Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the Global Polycarbonate Diols Form Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Polycarbonate Diols Form Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Polycarbonate Diols Form Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Polycarbonate Diols Form Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.