The practice of disinfecting wipes is one of the utmost efficient and predominant methods for the decontamination of high-touch environmental surfaces and non-critical medical devices in hospitals and other healthcare centres. There is proof to provision the importance of disinfecting wipes in averting cross-contamination and spread of healthcare-associated infections (HCAIs). Regardless of this, less is known regarding the efficiency of disinfecting wipes in the decontamination process.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for medical disinfectant wipes and the future growth potential of the market for medical disinfectant wipes across various segments, such as type and application.
The market has been studied for historic years from 2018 to 2019, with the base year of estimation as 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028. Factors such as increasing consumer awareness with respect to hygiene and advantages of sterilization are the key drivers of the global medical disinfectant wipes market.
Wipes are progressively being used to decontaminate low risk patient apparatus or environmental planes. Presently there is no regulation available to provision users or buyers of wipes and little evidence to upkeep wipes as an operational infection avoidance intervention. Dirt exclusion should be deliberated the chief purpose of a wipe, but then antimicrobial action as an outcome of the inclusion of a disinfectant may perhaps be a advantage in certain circumstances. The choice of disinfectant wipes is imperative as infection prevention efforts might be bargained if a product is not appropriate for its envisioned purpose. The choice of a suitable product can be an intricate process that embraces the reflection of scientific information and the analysis of laboratory test data. The necessity for thoroughness in procuring any item for use in a health care site is likewise vital to make certain financial resources are used correctly.
Key Segments of the Global Medical Disinfectant Wipes Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Alcohol-free Disinfectant Wipes
- Alcohol Disinfectant Wipes
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Personal Care
- Health Care Facilities
- Medical Device
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Medical Disinfectant Wipes Market
- Reckitt Benckiser
- The Clorox Company
- The Claire Manufacturing Company
- Parker Laboratories
- GAMA Healthcare
- Pal International
Reason for the study
- Increasing consumer awareness with respect to hygiene
- Advantages of sterilization
What does the report include?
- The study on the global medical disinfectant wipes market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of type and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global medical disinfectant wipes market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including product manufacturing companies, suppliers/distributors, R&D labs, CROs, healthcare organizations, medical reimbursement and insurance providers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global Medical disinfectant wipes market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global Medical disinfectant wipes market