The demand for IoT for public safety is rising rapidly in the past few years. The use of the Internet of Things (IoT) for Public Safety is a smarter and intelligent way to achieve high efficiency and precision through IoT devices. The connectivity through the devices helps in enhancing real-time performance, which enables improving situational awareness. The varied range of IoT sensors is automated to send detailed notifications to the users on their mobile devices. The technology proves useful in critical logistic support, public warning systems, and automated emergency response, among others.
The global IoT for Public Safety market is expected to develop USD 5.14 Billion by 2030, at a compound annual increase in price (CAGR) of 15.11% throughout the forecast period.
Government and regulatory authorities in several nations tasked with ensuring public safety are using IoT-enabled devices. The technologies enable them to utilize situational, environmental, and contextual awareness data through smart connected tools to match their functional requirements along with delivering optimal cost reduction. The IoT usage also permits organizations to facilitate asset management capacities and enhance staff safety.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for IoT for public safety and the future growth potential of the market for IoT for public safety across various segments, such as component, application, and end-user.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. The growing number of terrorist attacks, criminal activities, concerns associated with national security and public safety are some of the key determinants driving the industry growth. Besides, the rising need for security surveillance, as well as unmanned aerial and wearable devices is poised to upsurge the market growth. The increasing smart city projects are driving the need for robust public safety platforms and solutions. On the other hand, the growing demand for remote monitoring and unmanned devices are other main factors anticipated to drive the global IoT for the public safety industry. The mounting use of M2M and IoT in information networks, as well as biometric & authentication systems is surging the adoption of the Iot for the public safety industry.
IoT for Public Safety Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 5.14 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 15.11% during 2021-2030|
|Segment Covered||By Application, By Vertical, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Cisco Systems, IBM, Sierra Wireless, Hitachi Vantara, NEC, Microsoft, Throughtek, Nokia Networks, Telit and West Corporation.|
Key Segments of the Global IoT for Public Safety Market
Component Outlook, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Application Outlook (USD Million)
- Emergency Communication And Incident Management
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Surveillance And Security
- Disaster Management
End-User Outlook, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Homeland security
- Smart building and home automation
- Smart healthcare
- Smart manufacturing
- Smart transportation
- Smart utilities
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in the Global IoT for public safety market
- Cisco Systems
- Hitachi Vantara
- Nokia Networks
- Sierra Wireless
- Star Controls
- West Corporation
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of IoT for public safety market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on IoT for Public Safety Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the IoT for public safety industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, organization size, and end-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global IoT for public safety market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the IoT for Public Safety Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about IoT for public safety market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global IoT for public safety market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.