The end-user experience monitoring (EUEM) market, is expected to grow at significant CAGR in the near future. As digitalization progresses and data becomes more widely available, customers are becoming more empowered. They have a million distinct options from which to choose. This motivates companies to provide a better customer experience, enhance customer loyalty, and reduce turnover.
Major growth reasons for the end user experience monitoring market include an increasing number of agents to deliver improved end user experience, a growing requirement to assess the business effect of EUEM, and changing end user expectations. False positives and erroneous warnings, on the other hand, may stifle worldwide market growth in the near future. Emerging markets, on the other hand, are likely to provide attractive development possibilities for the target sector in the near future.
Because of its highly developed IT infrastructure and availability of technical talent, North America leads the EUEM industry. Due to the well-developed economy, which offers significant investment in R&D, the country has long been a technology and innovation hotspot. This has resulted in greater technical skills to run the technology. Furthermore, government measures to promote infrastructure development have enhanced EMEU market acceptance.
By 2028, the worldwide market size for End-User Experience Monitoring (EUEM) is expected to grow to approximately USD 9.78 billion. A CAGR of about 20.8% is also expected in the forecasted years 2021-2028. During the projection period, APAC is likely to present substantial growth possibilities. Rapid developments in telecommunications infrastructure, cloud computing, and the Internet of things (IOT) have prompted many businesses to shift their attention to providing a positive end user experience for their online and mobile apps.
End user experience has become the foundation of how many organizations function nowadays, as they strive for better business agility and customer satisfaction. Organizations are focusing on improving both customer-facing and internal apps, as well as providing a positive end-user experience across the board.
End User Experience Monitoring Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 9.78 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 20.8% during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||Component Type, Access Type, Deployment, Industry, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Dynatrace LLC, Nexthink, AppDynamics, Rigor, Inc, EG Innovations, CA Technologies, Micro Focus, Catchpoint Systems, Inc. ThousandEyes, Inc. and New Relic, Inc.|
Deployment Type Overview, 2019 - 2028 (USD Billion)
- Synthetic Monitoring
- Real User Monitoring
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Access Type Overview, 2019 - 2028 (USD Billion)
Deployment, 2019 - 2028 (USD Billion)
Industry Overview, 2019 - 2028 (USD Billion)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT and Telecommunications
- Government and Public Sector
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
Regional Overview, 2019-2028 (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global End-User Experience Monitoring (EUEM) market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global End-User Experience Monitoring (EUEM) market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the End-User Experience Monitoring (EUEM) industry and their strategic initiatives for product development.
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, application, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global End-User Experience Monitoring (EUEM) market. The report will benefit every stakeholder involved in the End-User Experience Monitoring (EUEM) market.
- Managers within the End-User Experience Monitoring (EUEM) industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global End-User Experience Monitoring (EUEM) market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global End-User Experience Monitoring (EUEM) market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and government institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
End User Experience Monitoring enables teams to track the impact of app and device performance from the perspective of the end user. Its solutions assist IT in ensuring the quality of critical IT services throughout an organization. Unlike domain-specific monitoring tools, which focus on the performance and availability of individual infrastructure components, EUEM solutions are in charge of monitoring IT from the perspective of the end user. Synthetic Monitoring and Real User Monitoring are the two types of monitoring products.
The worldwide end-user experience monitoring market has been driven by factors such as an increase in the number of agents needed to deliver a better end-user experience, a growing requirement to assess the business effect of end-user experience monitoring, and changing end-user expectations. False positives and erroneous warnings, on the other hand, may wreak havoc on the worldwide economy. The global industry is competitive, with the top regional competitors of the industry. Major players in the global industry are Dynatrace LLC, Nexthink, AppDynamics, Rigor, Inc, EG Innovations, CA Technologies, Micro Focus, Catchpoint Systems, Inc. ThousandEyes, Inc. and New Relic, Inc. among others.
To get a competitive edge in the global market, major companies in the target market are focused on the creation of strategic partners such as mergers and acquisitions. In addition, new product launches and capacity expansion by the industry's major operating layers are likely to drive market growth in the near future.
Deployment Type Segment
On the basis of deployment type the global market is categorized into on-premises and cloud segments. The cloud deployment segment is expected to dominate over the forecast eriod of the time. The growth of the segment is attributed to their scalability and speed, cloud-based EUEM solutions are a suitable choice. Customers must pay according to their usage of services, thus the cloud-based deployment approach provides a flexible solution by delivering on-demand data governance.
One of the major markets for end-user experience monitoring (EUEM) in 2020 is North America region. This expansion might be attributed to a well-developed IT infrastructure and the availability of technological skills. The Asia Pacific area is expected to see considerable rise in sales of end-user experience monitoring, especially in developing economies like India and China throughout the projected period.
The market for end-user experience monitoring in APAC is exploding, owing to the use of technology such as big data, software, the Internet of Things, and cloud computing in the countries of this region. The market in the Europe is expected to hold significant market share in the near future. The market in the Latin America and Middle East and Africa are expected to grow at moderate pace over the forecast period.
Due to the presence of several small and medium-sized manufacturers, the worldwide home security system market is fragmented, while at the regional level most major companies in Europe and North America are consolidated. The key players of the target industry Dynatrace LLC, Nexthink, AppDynamics, Rigor, Inc, EG Innovations, CA Technologies, Micro Focus, Catchpoint Systems, Inc. ThousandEyes, Inc. and New Relic, Inc. Furthermore, the industry is approached by both previously known and new companies using sophisticated and innovative methods to remain competitive on the world market.