The global connected roadside assistance solutions market was valued at USD 1,452.8 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.2% over the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving market growth are digitization across different industries, technical improvements, growing usage of smart devices, and smart mobility.
The global connected roadside assistance solutions market is categorized based on mechanic service, vehicles, and service type. Region wise, North America was the largest market in 2020; however, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region by 2028, with a CAGR of over 16%.
Key players serving the global connected roadside assistance solutions market include Allstate Insurance Company, Best Roadside Service, Roadside Masters, Chubb Limited, Auto Vantage, Better World Club, Access Roadside Assistance, Allianz Worldwide Partners, Paragon Motor Club, Arabian Automobile Association among other prominent players.
Key segments of the global connected roadside assistance solutions market
Mechanic Service Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Auto Manufacturer
- Motor Insurance
- Independent Warranty
Vehicles Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Personal Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Service Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Tire Replacement
- Fuel Delivery
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- Rest of Central and South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Connected Roadside Assistance Solutions industry
- The overall segmentation of connected roadside assistance solutions market, especially key segments are thoroughly studied.
- Presence of major players and their wide product portfolio across developed countries is anticipated to further boost the growth of connected roadside assistance solutions market
What does the report include?
- The study on the global connected roadside assistance solutions market includes analysis of qualitative market indicators such as drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities
- Additionally, the market competition has been evaluated using the Porter’s five forces analysis
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of mechanic service, vehicles, and service type. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the considered segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global connected roadside assistance solutions market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including raw material suppliers, Connected Roadside Assistance Solutions providers, distributors, suppliers and retailers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global connected roadside assistance solutions market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global connected roadside assistance solutions market
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
In numerous developed and emerging countries, real-time notice and alerts are a high priority; with an increasing number of vehicles on the road, enabling smooth movement of roadside help and emergency response appears to be the biggest difficulty in cities throughout the world. Roadside help, on the other hand, can be eased thanks to technological solutions and IoT devices. Furthermore, although the use of internet-enabled devices in automobile diagnostics has increased, it has not increased as quickly as predicted in rising nations such as India and Brazil. North America currently dominates the global connected roadside assistance market owing to well-developed ecosystem and make significant investments in R&D. The key drivers propelling the market's growth in the area include digitization across different industries, technical improvements, growing usage of smart devices, and smart mobility.
The global connected roadside assistance solutions market has been segmented based on mechanic service, vehicles, and service type. In different developed and emerging nations, real-time notice and alerts are a high priority; the growing number of cars on the road and enabling smooth mobility of roadside help and emergency response seems to be the greatest issue in cities across the globe. Roadside help, on the other hand, may be eased thanks to technological solutions and IoT devices. The market for connected roadside assistance solutions is being driven by connected cars, which are one of the main drivers for investment in cellular communications technology. Roadside assistance solutions are the new deal-breakers when it comes to purchasing a vehicle nowadays. A connected roadside assistance system is more than just software; it's a collection of tools, hardware devices, software, and apps that all work together to offer roadside help.
Based on regions, the global connected roadside assistance solutions market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central and South America and Middle East & Africa. Due to the huge number of start-ups and increased investor expenditures in R&D efforts, North America is projected to expand modestly. The existence of small and large-scale automotive manufacturers, as well as adoptions of technologies such as vehicle cloud-based solutions and services, investments in digitalization, and economic development, are anticipated to propel Asia Pacific to substantial growth.