Cloud Workload Protection offers multiple services including unique security for hybrid and public cloud environments, risk reduction, threat & vulnerability management, and integrity monitoring for the organization.
It’s being expected that by 2032, the Cloud Workload Protection market cap will hit US$ 25,868.9 Mn at a CAGR growth of about 22.1%.
The report aims to estimate the size of the market for Cloud Workload Protection and the future growth potential of the market for Cloud Workload Protection across various segments, such as Component, Deployment Model, Organization Size, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the End-Use, the BFSI industry is anticipated to hold a substantial share. This is about growing security concerns owing to increasing fraudulent activities in the BFSI sector. Cloud workload protection enhances and streamlines protection against ransomware, malware, and lateral threats driving the adoption across the sector. It further allows to monitor, discover, and secure cloud accounts, along with computing and storage instances.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, on account of the presence of the large number of industry players offering solutions in the region. The region’s growth is mainly contributed by the early adoption of cloud workload protection Solutions along with the presence of leading companies in the region. Furthermore, increasing cyber-attacks across different industries, leading to growing deployment of the solutions to safeguard systems is favoring regional growth.
Cloud Workload Protection Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2032||US$ 25,868.9 Mn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 22.1% during 2021-2032|
|Segment Covered||By Solution, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||McAfee,HyTrust,Guardicore,Sophos Group Plc,Symantec Corporation,Trend Micro, Inc,CloudPassage,Dome9 Security, Inc,Aqua Security Software Ltd,Illumio,Orca Security,Logrhythm|
Key Segments of the Global Cloud Workload Protection Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Deployment Model Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
End-Use Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in the Global Cloud Workload Protection market
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Cloud Workload Protection Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Cloud Workload Protection Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Cloud Workload Protection Market. The report will benefit Every stakeholder involved in the Cloud Workload Protection Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Cloud Workload Protection Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global Cloud Workload Protection Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies