Cloud monitoring is the process of monitoring, managing, and reviewing the workflow and operational processes for a cloud-based IT infrastructure. The monitoring process ensures that a cloud platform or infrastructure is performing efficiently. It further helps in the assessment of the entire infrastructure the performance on an optimal level.
The value of the Cloud Monitoring market is projected to grow to USD 6.47 Billion with an estimated CAGR of 19.74% by 2028
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Cloud Monitoring and the future growth potential of the market for Cloud Monitoring across various segments, such as Service Model, Component, Organization Size, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the End Use, the BFSI sector is anticipated to hold a substantial share. The sector is witnessing a surge in the use of the cloud to store applications and data with further shifting toward advanced software applications. It further aids in the breakdown of operational and data silos across risk, customer support, and finance sections.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, owing to the inclination toward the adoption of emerging technologies. The high adoption of cloud hosting for multiple operations across organizations in various industries is stimulating the industry size. The presence of multiple players in the region offering services has further complemented the industry growth in the region.
Cloud Monitoring Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2028
|USD 6.47 Billion
|CAGR of 19.74% during 2018-2028
|by Component, by Deployment Models, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America
|Key Players Profiled
|AWS, Broadcom Inc., IDERA Inc., Oracle Corporation, LogicMonitor Inc., Datadog Inc., Zenoss Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, and SevOne Inc.
Key Segments of the Global Cloud Monitoring Market
Service Model Overview (USD Billion)
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service
Component Overview, (USD Billion)
Organization Size Overview, (USD Billion)
- Large Enterprises
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Cloud Monitoring market
- CA, Inc.
- SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC.
- Dynatrace LLC.
- IDERA, Inc.
- SevOne Inc.
- Zenoss Inc.
- Datadog, Inc.
- Kaseya Limited
- LogicMonitor, Inc.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Cloud Monitoring Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Cloud Monitoring Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Cloud Monitoring Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Cloud Monitoring Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Cloud Monitoring Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Cloud Monitoring Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.