The Cloud Discovery Market is expected to reach USD 3.63 billion during the forecast period at a 16.90 % CAGR.
Cloud discovery helps enterprises to identify cloud instances spanning containers, databases, applications, and related services, which are running at a given time. The technology offers a single consolidated view on different cloud platforms and cloud services within an enterprise. It collects and reports the resource data in an aggregated form.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Cloud Discovery and the future growth potential of the market for Cloud Discovery across various segments, such as Component, Organization Size, and Vertical.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the industry vertical, the BFSI industry is anticipated to hold a substantial share. The industry utilizes information retrieval mechanisms to offer advanced cloud-based solutions in order to accelerate their digital transformation passage along with leverage technology to turn into strategic and customer-oriented. In the industry, it offers an opportunity to connect to its users in a direction, as digital services help in maintaining relations with customers through the cloud. The emergence of the cloud has helped industries to easily assess information from a remote location at any time for both bankers and customers, which in turn is favoring the industry growth.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, on account of the organization's continuous shift toward the adoption of cloud technologies across different industries. The surging demand for automation and cloud-based solutions to efficiently conduct operations across different verticals is further favoring the market. Moreover, the presence of leading solution providers including Qualys, Puppet, Cisco, and BMC software are further complementing the industry growth in the region.
Cloud Discovery Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2029||USD 3.63 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 16.90% during 2021-2029|
|Segment Covered||By Component, Organization Size, Vertical, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||AO Kaspersky Lab (Russia), ASG Technologies (U.S), AT&T Intellectual Property (U.S), BlueCat Networks (U.S), BMC Software Inc. (U.S), Certero (U.K), Cisco Systems Inc. (US.), IBM Corporation (U.S), Lookout Inc. (U.S), McAfee LLC. (U.S), Microsoft (U.S), Netskope Inc. (U.S), Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (Japan), Palo Alto Networks (U.S), Puppet Inc. (U.S), Qualys Inc.(U.S) ServiceNow (U.S), TechNEXA Technologies Private Limited (India), Virima Inc. (U.S), Zscaler. Inc. (U.S)|
Key Segments of the Global Cloud Discovery Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
Vertical Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Cloud Discovery market
- BMC Software
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Cloud Discovery Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Cloud Discovery Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Cloud Discovery Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Cloud Discovery Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Cloud Discovery Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Cloud Discovery Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.