Clickstream analytics is a procedure, which helps the user to visualize clickstream data for research or analytical purposes. It refers to the analysis of user activity on a website wherein the user clicks on the display screen of a computer, leading to transforming the action to web activity. It is a crucial part of e-commerce, which is used to track various activities across an organization.
It’s being expected that by 2030, the Clickstream Analytics market cap will hit $1.3 billion at a CAGR growth of about 11%.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Clickstream Analytics and the future growth potential of the market for Clickstream Analytics across various segments, such as Applications, Component, Organization Size, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the End Use, the BFSI sector is anticipated to hold a substantial share. The market growth is fueled by the surging inclination toward eCommerce across the globe. The services offer multiple benefits to the industry, such as uninterrupted operations, cutting inevitable losses, creating new opportunities, saving costs, and enhancing efficiency by analyzing clickstream data.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, owing to the continuous inclination toward the adoption of emerging technologies. The high focus on innovations on research and development, across organizations in various industries, is complementing the industry growth. Furthermore, the presence of several players in the region offering services is further supplementing the industry growth in the region.
Clickstream Analytics Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||$1.3 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 11% during 2021-2030|
|Segment Covered||By Type, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Oracle Corporation (US) Splunk (US) Talend (US) Adobe Systems (US) Verto Analytics (Finland) SAP SE (Germany) AT Internet (US) Google (US) IBM Corporation (US) Webtrends Corporation (US) and Vlocity Inc (US) Connexity (US) Hewlett Packard Enterprise (US) Jumpshot (US) Microsoft Corporation (US)|
Key Segments of the Global Clickstream Analytics Market
Applications Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Click Path & Website Optimization
- Customer Analysis
- Basket Analysis & Personalization
- Traffic Analysis
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
End-Use Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Retail & E-commerce
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Clickstream Analytics market
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Google LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Splunk Inc.
- Verto Analytics Inc.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Clickstream Analytics Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Clickstream Analytics Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Clickstream Analytics Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Clickstream Analytics Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Clickstream Analytics Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Clickstream Analytics Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.