The global Active Network Management market worth $1,863.4 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.8%
Active Network Management provides advanced power distribution capabilities by monitoring and controlling different energy infrastructure components like renewable energy generation, power storage devices, generators, and others. The main applications of Active Networking Management system are automation and grid asset monitoring. Active Networking is a communication pattern that allows packets to actively modify the network operation flowing through a communication network.
Major factors driving the growth of active network management are growth in implementation of IoT connected devices across the utility ecosystems, rising number of smart city projects leading to the implementation of smart energy distribution and increasing demand for uninterrupted transmission of electricity among users. The need to avoid overloading of power grids and making maximum use of available energy are factors contributing to the growth of the market. Growing embedded electricity generation at different voltage levels with rapid development of smart grid technologies, active network management solutions are adopted for wider development of smart grids and manage flows on their networks. The demand for active network management solution is increasing in organizations to connect separate components of smart grids by integrating software to control the operations of the devices. However the lack of proper IT Infrastructure and high cost of implementation are some of the constraints that hinder the market growth. The global active network management market is growing rapidly because of growth in renewable energy commercialization.
Active network management provides advanced power distribution capabilities which includes renewable distribution generation and advanced power grid technology. Growth in renewable energy commercialization is the main growth driver for the market. The continuous rise in demand for efficient power management solutions is a factor driving the growth of the market. Growing adoption of smart grid technologies and increasing smart city projects across the world are creating potential growth opportunity for active network management market. Furthermore, easy detection of faults in the system, prevention of system breakdown and increased need to automate devices are driving the developments in the active network management market.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted the demand and production of energy and power companies. The business development done by power generation and energy companies is being hampered since the outbreak of pandemic due to which the demand for active network management market has gone down. However, high spending on advanced energy and power management solutions is seen which can be considered a positive outlook for the active network management market.
The geographically global Active Network Management market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is the leader in the adoption of active network management solutions owing to the growing adoption of digital technologies. Increasing usage of renewable energy sources in the North America region is a major factor driving the growth of the market. Asia Pacific region will record the highest market share growth in the market as there are abundant growing opportunities in power & utility sector in the region. The increasing focus on the adoption of energy management solutions and growing urbanization and smart cities projects drives the growth of the market in the Asia pacific region. Europe is expected to create significant growth opportunities, owing to the increase in adoption of advanced energy management solutions and automated power management solutions in the region.
The major players of the global Active Network Management market are ABB, General Electric, Cisco Systems, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, CA Technologies, Schneider Electric and others.
Active Network Management Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2027||$1,863.4 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 17.8 % during 2021-2027|
|Segment Covered||By Component, By Application, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||IBM Corporation (US), Cisco Systems, Inc. (US), Siemens AG (Germany), Schneider Electric (France), Oracle Corporation (US), GE (US), Landis+Gyr (Switzerland), Itron, Inc. (US), ABB Ltd (Switzerland), Camlin Ltd (Ireland), ZIV (Spain), Argand Solutions (UK), Chemtrols Industries Pvt. Ltd (India), Smarter Grid Solutions (Scotland), Indra (Spain)|
Key Segments of the Global Active Network Management Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Grid Asset Monitoring
- Real Time Monitoring
Industry Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Energy & Utility
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Active Network Management market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Active Network Management market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the Active Network Management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on Type, Application and Industry. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Active Network Management market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder is involved in the Active Network Management market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global Active Network Management market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Active Network Management market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.