The global market for the Energy Cloud is anticipated to develop at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.5 % throughout the course of the forecast, to reach US$ 55.5 Billion by 2027.
Energy Cloud is a technology that works similarly to cloud computing. It is characterized as the use of internet-based access technologies to connect energy systems. It is commonly used by customers to improve the efficiency of solar, wind, and energy systems. A major factor in the growth of the energy cloud market may be aging infrastructure and growing grid protection concerns.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Energy Cloud and the future growth potential of the market for Energy Cloud across various segments, such as base service type, Deployment and industry vertical industry. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated.
Enterprise asset management, talent management, monitoring and analytics, customer relationship management, and risk management are some of the solutions offered by energy cloud markets. Due to the growing need for better decision making, optimization of internal business processes, increasing operating efficiencies, and the need for energy sector utilities to gain competitive advantage in the demand, the market for reporting and analytics solutions has substantial growth opportunities during the forecast period. Genesis Energy, one of New Zealand's largest power producers and gas and power retailers, has partnered with Spark to transfer its IT assets to the cloud. Genesis Energy's technology and digital executive general manager said the company's transition to Spark's Revera cloud platform was a fantastic move in the fast-changing energy market. Genesis Energy will now be able to provide consumers with creative energy solutions while also improving its performance. The highly competitive five-year agreement would provide the energy provider with a comprehensive IT managed services package tailored to its business needs. The largest market has been enterprise asset management solutions, which assist businesses in tracking and managing their assets in order to increase efficiency and return on asset investment. Asset management solutions are provided by energy cloud players, which improve visibility and control over sensitive assets that pose a significant danger. Furthermore, consumers have become more conscious and involved in knowing the type of energy they use, the amount of energy used, and the amount of bills charged in recent years. As a result, the need for businesses to maintain a healthy customer relationship in order to expand their customer base is driving demand for the energy cloud industry.
Energy Cloud Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2027
|US$ 55.5 Billion
|CAGR of 19.5% during 2017-2027
|By Solution, Service, Service Model, Platform-as-a-Service, Deployment Model, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Accenture, IBM Corporation, HCL Technologies Limited, SAP SE, Cisco Systems, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Capgemini, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Microsoft, Brillio, DLT Solutions, Kamatera, Salesforce Cloud, Salesforce Cloud, Verizon Cloud.,
Key Segments of the Global Energy Cloud Market
Solution Overview (USD Billion)
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Workforce Management
- Reporting & Analytics
Deployment Model Overview, (USD Billion)
Service Model Overview, (USD Billion)
- Large Enterprises
Important Companies in Global Energy Cloud market
- Oracle Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- SAP SE
- HCL Technologies
- Verizon Cloud
- IBM Corporation
- Salesforce Cloud
- Accenture PLC
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Energy Cloud Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Energy Cloud Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on Solution, service model, deployment, and organization size. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Energy Cloud Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Energy Cloud Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Energy Cloud Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Energy Cloud Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.