An air conditioning system includes a Variable Air Volume (VAV) enclosure. It's hidden inside the ductwork. It's made to direct air flow to a certain region known as a "area." The VAV controls the amount of conditioned air directed to the zone by opening or closing the damper, which restricts the volume of air to the zone. Each zone in a building has its own thermostat, which tells the VAV when to open or close the damper depending on the zone's needs.
The global Variable Air Volume Box market size is expected to reach close to US$ 7.72 Bn by 2029 with an annualized growth rate of 6.5% through the projected period.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. There are several important factors that are influencing the global variable air volume box market's overall development. The substantial growth in construction activities across the globe is one of the main driving factors for the variable air volume box market growth. It is easier to mount a variable air volume box and maintain proper air flow in the buggy because of its compact size.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Variable Air Volume Box and the future growth potential of the market for Variable Air Volume Box across various segments, such as Type, Application and Region.
One of the major driving factors for the VAV Box market is the rising requirement for energy conservation in buildings from the industrial sectors as well as commercial sectors, that will increase the demand for cost-effective heating and cooling solutions and energy-efficient solutions. However, the availability of replacement technologies and an increased preference for refurbished VAV boxes are expected to limit the market's expansion.
The North American area dominates the global economy. The growing healthcare construction industry in the United States, led by Canada and Mexico, has resulted in this global domination. In addition, expanded investment on private and public infrastructure development has aided the growth of the North American variable air volume box industry. Asia Pacific is probable to have the highest compound annual growth rate during the forecast period, due to the presence of established markets like China as well as Japan, as well as emerging economies like India, Indonesia and South Korea.
Variable Air Volume Box Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2027||US$ 7.72 Bn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.5% during 2021-2027|
|Segment Covered||by Type, by Application, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Ingersoll Rand PLC, Johnson Controls, TROX GmbH, Spect, United Technologies Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Daikin Industries, Ltd., Siemens AG, Systemair AB, Barcol-Air, Halton Group, Advanced Air (UK) Ltd, Waterloo Air Products PLC Air Master Equipments Emirates LLC, KAD Airconditioning, EB Air Control Inc., Dynacraft Air Controls, BES-Tech, Inc., Metal Industries Inc. Beyond & Brothers Development Co Ltd, KBE, Prolon, Betec Cad, JCC Cooling|
Key Segments of the Global Variable Air Volume Box Market
1.1.1 Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Single-Duct VAV
- Dual-Duct VAV
- Induction VAV
- Fan-Powered VAV
- Commercial Building
- Industrial Building
- Residential Building
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Variable Air Volume Box market
- Ingersoll Rand PLC
- Johnson Controls
- TROX GmbH
- Spectrum Industries
- United Technologies Corporation (US)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Systemair AB
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Variable Air Volume Box Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Variable Air Volume Box Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on type,and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Variable Air Volume Box Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Variable Air Volume Box Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Variable Air Volume Box Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Variable Air Volume Box Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.