The value of the Unidirectional (UD) Tapes market is projected to grow to US$ 559.3 Mn with an estimated CAGR of 10.6% by 2032
The worldwide market for Unidirectional (UD) Tapes is driven by increased demand among customers for ready-to-cook meals and processed Automotive products. One of the main segments in the batter and breader premix market is convenience foods such as frozen or processed Automotive & Aerospace & Defense. The consumption of Aerospace & Defense and processed Automotive is increasing at a substantial rate worldwide, which has a positive effect on the growth of the demand for Unidirectional (UD) Tapes over the forecast period.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Unidirectional (UD) Tapes and the future growth potential of the market for Unidirectional (UD) Tapes across various segments, such as base material, pack form, antimicrobial agents, technology, the end-user industry and the area.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Factors such as rising demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are the key drivers of the Unidirectional (UD) Tapes market in the coming years. The base year considered for the report is 2015, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2016–2021.
Thermoset UD tapes are commonly used in the manufacture of primary aerostructures, such as fuselage and wings of next-generation aircraft programs, as they provide optimum strength and rigidity for large structures in one direction that is the desired property. For many industries, the rapid transmission of coronavirus around the globe has brought unparalleled challenges. One of the worst-hit sectors is the aerospace industry, which is the main demand driver for UD tapes.
Key Segments of the Global Unidirectional (UD) Tapes Market
Resin Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Application 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Goods
- Wind Energy
- Oil & Gas
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Unidirectional (UD) Tapes market
- SGL Group
- Teijin Limited
- BASF SE
- Celanese Corporation
- Evonik Industries
- PRF Composite Materials
- TCR Composites
- Hexcel Corporation
- Royal Tencate
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Unidirectional (UD) Tapes Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Unidirectional (UD) Tapes Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Unidirectional (UD) Tapes Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Unidirectional (UD) Tapes Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Unidirectional (UD) Tapes Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Unidirectional (UD) Tapes Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.