Main demand drivers include a rising demand from both producers and end-users for personalized medicines has been observed in past few years. In addition, continuous technical developments in terms of product are projected to increase the growth of the industry. The development of transcriptomics study, accompanied by a higher degree of commercialization of the same, is further spurred by increased preference for precision medicine. Multiplexed RNA quantification, gene expression patterns of particular genes, and other assay technologies are currently required that enable the transcriptomics technology industry to take advantage of market opportunities in the production of novel drug targets.
Furthermore, growing demand for precision medicine & genetic testing, increasing the prevalence of conditions such as obesity, hepatitis B, and cancer are projected to serve the market for transcriptomics technology. Another propelling force expected to fuel demand growth over the projected timeframe is rising incidences of genetic mutations arising in carcinogens and genetic variants in the global population.
Some of the factors driving the transcriptomics technology market are the ongoing update of technology, the implementation of stable and effective methodologies, and a growth in demand for more lightweight and durable goods. In addition, the increased automation of various methods of transcriptome analysis (such as SAGE and nucleic acid amplification), accompanied by the widespread application of these technologies in gene expression analysis, would further accelerate the growth and uptake of many technologies in transcriptomics (such as RNA interference technology, and sequencing).
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for transcriptomics and the future growth potential of the market for transcriptomics across various segments, such as patient position and component. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from forecast is provided from 2020-2028.
Due to the growing technical developments in R&D and the use of RNA sequencing technology in analytical science, the demand for transcriptomics technologies is estimated to see substantial growth. It is anticipated that rising private and government research support along with R&D spending by pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms would boost growth in the industry.
Key vendors in the market include Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Illumina, Roche, Qiagen, Bio-Rad Laboratories, and many more. In order to increase their geographic presence and extend their portfolio, the players in the transcriptomics technology industry are actively engaged in technical developments. For instance, Affymetrix extended the arraying portfolio of Axiom Genotyping Arrays in January 2015. In the field of animal farming and agricultural routine research, the collection will provide applications. The players are also engaged in numerous strategic alliances to improve their role in the market, such as mergers and acquisitions. Thermo Fisher Scientific, for example, concluded the purchase process of Life Technology Corporation in February 2014, thus growing Thermo Fisher Scientific's product range and business growth. Another such example is the announcement in June 2015 by Qiagen of a collaboration agreement with Biotype Diagnostics GmbH to create a new venture, Biotype Innovation GmbH. With the right delivery division between the two organisations, the organisation will create molecular diagnostic workflows.
Key Segments of the Global Transcriptomics Market
Technology Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Gene Regulation Technologies
- Next Generation Sequencing
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Drug Discovery and Research
- Comparative transcriptomics
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Transcriptomics Market
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Danaher Corporation
- F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd
- Illumina Inc.
- Life Technologies Corporation
- LC Life sciences LLC
- Qiagen N V
- Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of transcriptomics market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on transcriptomics market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global transcriptomics market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the transcriptomics market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about transcriptomics market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global transcriptomics market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.