Increasing adoption in pharmaceutical packaging sector coupled with rising demand in healthcare industry is expected to increase thermoformed plastic market concentration in coming years. The method of thermoforming requires the manufacture of plastic sheets, in which they are heated to turn them into a versatile shape that can be shaped into the desired shape that varies depending on the end-use use. Rising adoption as a replacement of metal has increased its popularity for aerospace, medical devices, shipping, manufacturing, and automotive industry.
The global Thermoforming Plastic market worth $60 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.63%
The purpose of the report is to estimate the market size for global thermoformed plastic industry and the future growth potential of the market for thermoformed plastic industry across various segments, such as plastic type, thermoforming type, application, and the geography. Increasing healthcare, food, and agriculture packaging demand for thermoformed plastic from developed and developing economies are expected to drive the market. Additionally, increasing purchasing power in emerging nations coupled with rising spending on processed foods will drive the market over the forecast period. Factors such as shifting demographics and habits have moved the market towards convenient packaging and e-retailing platforms, which in turn would boost the need for plastic thermoforming.
Prominent companies operating in this sector are Anchor Packaging, Berry Global Group Inc., Fabri-Kal Corporation, Sabert Corporation, Genpak LLC, D&W Fine Pack LLC, Sonoco Products Company, Dart Container Corporation, Amcor Limited, Pactiv LLC, Winpak Ltd., Zhuhai Zhongfu Enterprise Co. Limited., Penda Corporation, Huntamaki, Greiner Packaging International GmbH, Display Pack Inc., Spencer Industries Incorporated, Placon Corporation, and Brentwood Industries. Companies are adopting research & development and investment strategies in order to offer innovative solutions to customers and gain competitive advantage over others.
Thermoforming Plastic Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||$60 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.63% during 2021-2030|
|Segment Covered||by product, Process, Application, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Pactiv LLC (U.S.), Sonoco Products Company (U.S.), Spencer Industries Incorporated (U.S.), D&W Fine Pack LLC (U.S.), Brentwood Industries (U.S.), Genpak, LLC (U.S.), Placon (U.S.), Silgan Plastics (U.S.), Graham Packaging Company (U.S.), Wilbert Plastic Services, Inc. (U.S.).|
Key Segments of the Global Thermoforming Plastic Market
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Food & Agriculture Packaging
- Consumer Goods & Appliances
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Electrical & Electronics
Plastic Type Method, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Polyvinyl Chloride
Thermoforming Type Method, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Vacuum Forming
- Pressure Forming
- Mechanical Forming
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South Americ
Important Companies in Global Thermoforming Plastic Market
- Anchor Packaging
- Berry Global Group Inc.
- Fabri-Kal Corporation
- Sabert Corporation
- Genpak LLC
- D&W Fine Pack LLC
- Sonoco Products Company
- Dart Container Corporation
- Amcor Limited
- Pactiv LLC
- Winpak Ltd.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of thermoforming plastic market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on thermoforming plastic Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the thermoforming plastic industry and their strategic initiatives for the Process development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on type, Process, form, and source. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global thermoforming plastic Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the thermoforming plastic market.
- Managers within the thermoforming plastic industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about thermoforming plastic market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global thermoforming plastic market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.