The global market for the Surgical Imaging is anticipated to develop at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.37% throughout the course of the forecast, to reach USD 3.14 billion by 2029.
The increasing geriatric population, as well as increased knowledge of radiography procedures, are driving market growth. Furthermore, medical advances are expected to fuel the industry in recent years. However, as the use of minimally invasive surgical techniques becomes more common, demand for these systems will increase, boosting market growth. Furthermore, in the coming years, the availability of innovative techniques is expected to fuel demand.
There has been an increase in the incidence of many chronic disorders that need critical care diagnosis over the past decade. Patients in the surgical intensive care unit are subjected to a variety of laboratory and imaging tests on a regular basis. Cancer, organ failure, and heart disease are only a few of the main chronic diseases. Several chronic conditions, including asthma, diabetes, obesity, and depression, need critical care while in the hospital.
Surgical imaging is a cutting-edge optical imaging technique that aids in surgical procedures. The possibility of an entity shifting through the most normal surgical operation in the brain motivates pre-surgery imaging. Surgical imaging guidance employs real-time imaging to detect the surgical target, assisting in the difficult management and observation of the surgical operation. Surgical imaging systems have enabled surgeons to precisely suggest a patient's anatomy during surgical procedures, allowing for greater precision. Surgical imaging equipment employs a camera and projection device that provides an in-depth view of the intended region during surgery. For surgery on complex organs like the brain and sinuses, surgical imaging necessitates an operating room with MRI machines and CT scans with 3D cameras.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for surgical imaging and the future growth potential of the market for Surgical Imaging across various segments, such as patient position and component. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from forecast is provided from 2020-2028.
Furthermore, advances in technology and high precision have accelerated use in a variety of medical fields. However, it is essential to improve the operations rooms by prohibiting the use of all metal devices. This is done to prevent metal structures from interfering with the magnetic field of surgical imaging devices. The demand is expected to be driven by technological advances in these applications, such as the introduction of handheld surgical devices and increased acceptance.
Key vendors in the market include Medtronic, Ziehm Imaging, Orthoscan, Shimadzu Corporation, Hologic, Inc, Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare, ARRI Medical, and many more.
Surgical Imaging Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2029||USD 3.14 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.37% during 2021-2029|
|Segment Covered||By Technology, Application, Modality, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany), CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION (Japan), General Electric (US), TOSHIBA CORPORATION (Japan), Olympus Corporation (Japan), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Hologic, Inc. (US), Medtronic (Ireland), CONMED Corporation (US), NDS Surgical Imaging (Florida), Carestream Health (US), Ziehm Imaging GmbH (Germany), Eurocolumbus s.r.l. (Italy), OrthoScan Inc. (US), BPL Medical Technologies (India), Basler AG (Germany), Surgical Imaging Associates LLC (US), Barco (Belgium), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Agilent Technologies, Inc.(US), Cook (US)|
Key Segments of the Global Surgical Imaging Market
Modality Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Computed Tomography
- Nuclear Imaging
Device Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Surgical Navigation Systems
End-Use Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Orthopedic and Trauma
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Surgical Imaging Market
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- SIEMENS HEALTHCARE
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- Medtronic plc
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of surgical imaging market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Surgical Imaging market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global surgical imaging market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Surgical Imaging market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about surgical imaging market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global surgical imaging market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.