Streaming analytics is the real-time analytics process that continuously analyzes data along with the stream of data. It enables real-time analytics, monitoring, and management of live streaming data. In addition, it connects with external sources of data that further allows applications to incorporate certain data into the flow of an application. Moreover, it also enables data updation with the processed information of external databases. The global streaming analytics market revenue is projected to reach over USD 39 billion by 2025. This can be attributed to the increasing demand among enterprises to enhance decision making. In addition, the emergence of advanced technologies such as AI, IoT, and big data is also boosting global streaming analytics market growth.
However, the lack of awareness about the technology is likely to hamper the market growth. Furthermore, the growing volume of unstructured data is anticipated to be opportunistic for the market.
Key Segments of the Global Streaming Analytics Market
Component Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Application Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Sales and Marketing
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Fraud Detection
- Network Optimization & Management
Industry Vertical Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- IT & Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europ
- Rest of Asia-Pacifi
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Afric
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global streaming analytics market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global streaming analytics market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the streaming analytics industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, application, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global streaming analytics market. The report will benefit every stakeholder involved in the streaming analytics market.
- Managers within the streaming analytics industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global streaming analytics market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global streaming analytics market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The analytics solutions are gaining traction recently as they offer tremendous potential and benefits for the various businesses. Due to analytics, the value of the data has risen tremendously in the past few years and many businesses are leveraging such data to get numerous insights to build various business strategies. Streaming analytics is one of the analytics solutions that provide insights in real-time, which further allows companies to build business strategies before the data losses its value. The streaming analytics market is a consolidated market with key major market players. However, the market is projected to become fragmented in forthcoming years with the emergence of new market players globally.
Based on the component segment, the market is divided into software and services. In the year 2019, the software segment accounted for the highest market revenue and it is projected to hold the major market share over the forecast period. The growth of this segment is primarily accredited to the capabilities associated with the streaming analytics software such as demographic analysis, customer profiling, monitoring, and others. On the contrary, the services segment accounted for the highest growth and it is expected to hold its position over the forecast period.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into sales and marketing, risk management, supply chain management, fraud detection, network optimization & management, and others. The sales and marketing segment leads the market growth in 2019 and it is projected to hold its position during the forecast years. The market growth in this segment is primarily attributed to the increasing need to understand customers’ preferences & choices concerning a particular brand. On the contrary, the risk management accounted for the highest growth and it is expected to hold its position over the forecast period.
Industry Vertical Segment
In terms of industry vertical segment, the market is segmented into BFSI, IT & telecom, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, media and entertainment, and others. The IT & telecom segment accounted for the major market share in 2019 and it is expected to do so throughout the forecast period. The market growth in this segment is mainly accredited to the growing adoption of streaming analytics solutions across this industry to provide enhanced customer experience to stay competitive in the market.
The North American region dominated the overall market in 2019 and it is projected to keep its position throughout the forecast period 2018-2025. The dominance of this region is mainly attributed to the customer-focused approach of the organizations in this region. Besides, the existence of market giants is also the key factor driving the market growth in this region. However, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to accumulate the highest growth over the forecast period.
The major players of the global streaming analytics market are SAP, Microsoft, IBM, SAS, Tibco Software, Informatica, Oracle, Software AG, SQLStream, and Impetus Technologies. Moreover, the other prospective players in the streaming analytics market are Striim, Espertech, Kx Systems, Axonize, and WSO2. The streaming analytics market comprises well established local as well as global players. In addition, the previously recognized market players are coming up with new and advanced strategic services and solutions to stay competitive in the global market.