The market size for Global SOC as a Service market is projected to reach USD 4167.1 Million By 2028. Factors such as an increase in investment in advanced technologies such as SOC as a service has led to the growth of the market. With the increase in data volume owing to the increased digitalization, the introduction of SOC as a service as fraud detection, as well as a surge in demand for innovative solutions to analyze cyber-attacks are anticipated to boost the adoption of SOC as a Service and solution globally. The growth of security threats in the globe due to the COVID-19 pandemic has led to the rise in the adoption of these services.
SOC as services has increased drastically with the increase in digitalization and an increase in the use of connected services in different sectors. Various organizations are adopting this technology with the dynamic spread of data in various sectors. SOC is a cloud-based service used in the organization to manage websites, operations, databases, and prevent security attacks. Due to these parameters, the spread of SOC as a service has been adopted globally and various market leaders will enhance the growth of the market.
Key Segments of the Global SOC as a Service Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
Service Type, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Prevention Service
- Detection Service
- Incident Response Service
Offering Type, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Fully Managed
- Co-Managed or Hybrid
Application Area, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Database Security
Industry Vertical, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Government and Public Sector
- IT and Telecom
- Energy and Utilities
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Global SOC as a Service Market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations By existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Global SOC as a Service Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the SOC as a Service industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, Service Type, and end-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Global SOC as a Service Market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder is involved in the Global SOC as a Service Market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global Global SOC as a Service Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Global SOC as a Service Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
The constantly changing threat landscape has given rise to a large number of government regulations globally, which need to be strictly adhered to By enterprises across the globe. Enterprises are implementing mandatory security standards. The loss of data for any organization will affect the brand image of the company. With the ongoing situation across the world due to COVID-19 pandemic, work from home (WFH) has increased and people have been using their own devices for work, the risk of security threat has increased as the employees of the organization generally use their network connection or broadband connections, due to which the security strength is not known to the organization which another reason for the rise of SOC as a service solution.
The SOC as a Service market is segmented into solutions, services. Service segment further segmented into consulting, Training and Education, and Support and Maintenance. The services segment will grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period. The services are generally in helping the customers understand the SOC as a Service efficiently.
Service Type Segment
Based on the service segment, it is divided into Prevention service, Detection Service, and Incident Response Service. The detection service will have the highest CAGR in the forecast period as it responds to cyberattacks instantly across cyber networks.
The offering segment is divided into Fully Managed and Co-Managed or Hybrid Types. The Co-manager or Hybrid type will grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period. This model helps in maintaining transparency in the IT infrastructure of the organization with better control and efficiency.
The Service Type segment is divided into Network, endpoint, and database securities. Detection services will have the highest growth rate in the forecast period. This helps in raising tickets whenever it reports any fraudulent activities across networks and responds to cyber incidents quickly.
Based on the vertical, the market is segmented into BFSI, retail, healthcare, IT & telecom, manufacturing, government and public sector, and others. The Government and Public segment are projected to grow with the highest rate over the forecast period. The growing usage of the enormous amount of data in these sectors has led to the risk of security threats.
The SOC as a Service market is subdivided into a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the SOC as a Service platform Service Types, owing to an outsized presence of organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the SOC as a Service market in North America.
The major players of the global SOC as a Service market are AlienVault, BlackStratus, Cygilant, Thales E-security, Alert Logic, Proficio, and more. The SOC as a Service market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.