The Resins in Paints & Coatings Market is expected to reach USD 30.66 Billion during the forecast period at a 5.3% CAGR.
Among the most common and commonly used coating resins are acrylics. Most acrylic paints are based on water or solvent and are sold as emulsions. As well as outstanding longevity and good adhesion to a wide range of substrates, acrylic paints have excellent color and gloss retention. Acrylic paints have excellent preservation of color and gloss as well as exceptional longevity and good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates. Silicone is another important class of inorganic resins that are known for their high temperature and oxidative stability. Pure silicone paints are totally transparent and have excellent UV resistance over a wide temperature range and maintain their physical properties.
The global market for the Paints & Coatings is anticipated to develop at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.79 % throughout the course of the forecast, to reach 221.74 by 2028.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Resins in Paints & Coatings and the future growth potential of the market for Resins in Paints & Coatings across various segments, such as type and the area.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Factors such as rising demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are the key drivers of the Resins in Paints & Coatings market in the coming years. The base year considered for the report is 2015, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2016–2021.
Changes in environmental legislation and rising demands for greater efficiency and performance at lower costs continue to push innovation through many different coating industries. Improving the longevity of coatings in addition to rising sustainability is another factor affecting the advancement of technology in many paint and coating sectors. The challenge is to provide value without rising costs over the longer term. What makes a permanent coating depends to a large degree on the application and environmental conditions under which it must work. Specialty coatings intended to fix these unique requirements can have far more efficient security than commodity coatings.
Resins in Paints & Coatings Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030
|USD 30.66 Billion
|CAGR of 5.3 % during 2022-2030
|By Resin Type, Technology, Application, Region.
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Arkema (France), BASF SE (Germany), Covestro (Germany), Allnex Netherlands B.V. (Germany), The Sherwin-Williams Company (US), Dow Inc. (US), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Polynt-Reichhold (Italy), Huntsman International LLC. (US), and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan).
Key Segments of the Global Resins in Paints & Coatings Market
Resin Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Other Types
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Resins in Paints & Coatings market
- Arkema Group
- BASF SE
- ALLNEX NETHERLANDS B.V.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Shoji Chemical Corporation
- Uniform Synthetics
- Vil Resins
- Huntsman International LLC
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co.,Ltd.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of resins in paints & coatings market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Resins in Paints & Coatings Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Resins in Paints & Coatings Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Resins in Paints & Coatings Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Resins in Paints & Coatings Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Resins in Paints & Coatings Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.