The Global Acrylic Sheets Market: An overview
The global acrylic sheets market size is estimated to grow from US$xx.xx Billion in 2017 to US$xx.xx Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of x.x% over the forecast period. Acrylic sheet is basically a plastic or fiber sheet which is manufactured by using the mixture of methyl methacrylate, monomer with initiators and other materials and then cast into pieces or sheets by using static pressure. Methacrylate is one of the most commonly used material in acrylic, due to its unique properties such as versatility and weather ability. Acrylic sheets can be mirrored, colored or tinted to enhance its scratch resistance, finishing and solar reflectivity. These sheets are available according to the demand and need of consumer such as flow rates, several level of heat resistance and release capacity. Acrylic sheets are usually used in signage & display, sanitary ware, automotive and transportation and architecture & interior design applications.
Geographically, Asia Pacific was one of the largest acrylic sheets market share in 2016. Asia Pacific region is the fastest growing market, and global acrylic sheets market is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period. India and China are the key markets, contributing to overall growth of the demand for global acrylic sheets market in Asia Pacific region. South Korea and Japan are also the major markets in the region. The growing demand for acrylic sheets from architecture & interior design, sanitary ware, and automotive & transportation in Asia Pacific can be credited to continue urbanization and the increasing buying power of end-users in the region.
The global acrylic sheets market is segmented on the basis application, type, sales channel, and regions. By type, this market is classified into continued cast sheets, extruded acrylic sheets, and cell cast acrylic sheets. By application, the global acrylic sheets market is segmented into architecture & interior design, sanitary ware, automotive and transportation, signage & display and others. Among these, signage and display is expected to continue the fastest growing application segment of global acrylic sheets market over the forecast period. Based on sales channel, the global acrylic sheets market is categorized as direct sales, an online retailer, and suppliers. By region, the market is classified into North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, Europe and South America.
Global acrylic sheet market: Key Players
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Altuglas International
- 3A Composites
- Aristech Acrylics
- Trotec Laser
- Daicel Corporation
Global acrylic sheet market: Segmentation
- Continuous cast acrylic sheet
- Cell cast acrylic sheet
- Sanitary ware
- Signage and display
- Automotive and transportation
- Architecture and Interior design
- Cell Cast
- Continuous Cast
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North America
- Europe and CIS
- United kingdom
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Global acrylic sheet market: Drivers
- Growing demand for automotive industry
- Increasing construction industry
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Acrylic Sheet Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global acrylic sheet market trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy