At a compound annual growth rate of 11.2%, the size of the worldwide Professional Services Automation market is projected to reach USD 2289.92 Mn. in 2029.
Professional Services Automation is deployed to standardize business processes and offering insights, control, and reports for projects and resources. The systems enable an analysis of critical information and shared across organizations for timely and insightful decision-making. These systems cover complete business solutions and comprise various capabilities, including billing, project management, time tracking, invoice management, resource allocation, and expense management.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Professional Services Automation and the future growth potential of the market for Professional Services Automation across various segments, such as Type, Component, Organization Size, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the component, the services sector is anticipated to hold a substantial share, owing to the fact that services help in easy deployment of the software in an organization and further aiding organizations to develop successful client relationships by offering continual support across the business tenure.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, as the market leaders are actively focused toward the advancement and development of existing technologies along with the development of innovative offerings. In addition, a surge in demand is experienced on account of the rising aging population in the region, requiring automation for easy management in line with efficient resource allocation, which, in turn, is favoring the industry growth.
Professional Services Automation Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2029||USD 2289.92 Mn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 11.2% during 2021-2029|
|Segment Covered||by Component, by Deployment, by Organization, by End-User, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Autotask Corporation (US), Changepoint Corporation (US), FinancialForce (US), Microsoft (US), Atlassian (Australia), ConnectWise (US), Kimble Applications (UK), Mavenlink, Inc. (US), Oracle (US), SAP (Germany), Upland Software (US), Projector PSA (US), Project Open Business Solutions S.L (Spain), Kaseya Limited (US), BigTime, Planview Clarizen, Accelo SAP S/4HANA Cloud Replicon PSA, Scoro, Avaza|
Key Segments of the Global Professional Services Automation Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprisess
End-Use Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Professional Services Automation market
- Microsoft Corporation
- Autotask Corporation
- Planview, Inc.
- NetSuite OpenAir, Inc.
- Projector PSA
- Deltek, Inc.
- Kimble Apps
- SAP SE
- Appirio, Inc.
- Compuware Corporation
- Infor Inc.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Professional Services Automation Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Professional Services Automation Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Professional Services Automation Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Professional Services Automation Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Professional Services Automation Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Professional Services Automation Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.