The Process Orchestration market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.32 % to reach USD 15.85 Billion in 2028.
In the business lifecycle, a process is executed, monitored, and managed through process orchestration. The platform enables business and IT professionals to securely exchange information with customer and monitor process applications. The ongoing globalization with the surge in advanced technologies adoption has boosted the emergence of process orchestration solutions.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for process orchestration and the future growth potential of the market for Process Orchestration across various segments, such as Component, Organization Size, Deployment, and Vertical.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing businesses focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customers’ satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the industry vertical, the BFSI industry is anticipated to witness a substantial growth rate in the upcoming years on account of the rising adoption of numerous digital technologies and channels across financial institutions to accelerate their revenue performance. Furthermore, increasing customer inclination is further shifting toward digital platforms. The rising adoption of process orchestration solutions to assists in augmenting user experience through efficient processes for credit card dispute resolution, loan origination, payment processing, and onboarding, is further complementing the growth.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, on account of the increasing organization's inclination toward digitalization and readjusting their business processes sufficing the market demand. The increasing demand for automation and cloud-based solutions for industrial services is further favouring the market. Moreover, the presence of leading orchestration solution providers comprising IBM, CA Technologies, Cisco, and Oracle is further supplementing the industry growth in the region.
Process Orchestration Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 15.85 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 16.32% during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||By Component, By Deployment Type, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||Cisco Systems, Oracle Corporation, Fujitsu, SAP, IBM, and Micro Focus.|
Key Segments of the Global Process Orchestration Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
Deployment Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Vertical Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Process Orchestration market
- Ayehu Software Technologies, Ltd.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- CA Technologies
- eQ Technologic, Inc.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Process Orchestration Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Process Orchestration Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Process Orchestration Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Process Orchestration Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Process Orchestration Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Process Orchestration Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.