The global out of band authentication market research study offers a wide perspective on where the industry is heading to. This report presents a comprehensive overview of the out of band authentication market size, share and growth opportunities by product type, applications, key companies and key regions. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and the predictive models.
The size of the global market for Out of Band Authentication is expected to reach $4.2 Bn by 2030, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.8%.
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The report also focuses on the key developments and investments made in the global out of band authentication market by the players, research organizations, and government bodies.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the regional split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest-of-the-World. Each region details the individual push-and-pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. Some of the prominent players in the Global Out of band authentication market are Gemalto, CA Technologies , Symantec , Ping Identity , RSA Security , Entrust Datacard , EZMCOM , Duo Security , StrikeForce Technologies , Nok Nok Labs , SolidPass , Protectimus , SAASPASS , DynaPass , i-Sprint Innovations.
Out of Band Authentication Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||$4.2 Bn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 22.8 % during 2022-2030|
|Segment Covered||by Component, by Authentication Channel, by Deployment type, by Organisation Size, by Vertical, Region.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Gemalto, CA Technologies, Symantec, Ping Identity, RSA Security|
Based on Components, the Out of Band Authentication Market has been segmented as follows:
- Hardware Solutions
- Software Solutions
- Professional Services
- Training and Education
- Audit and Reporting
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
Based on Authentication Channels, the Market has been segmented as follows:
- Push Notification
- Others (Facial recognition, palm recognition, and IRIS-based authentication)
Based on Organization Sizes, the Out of Band Authentication Market has been segmented as follows:
- Large Enterprises
Based on Deployment Type, the market has been segmented as follows:
The report answers the following questions about the Out of band authentication market:
- What is the out of band authentication market size in terms of revenue from 2019-2025, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2019-2025?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to the global out of band authentication market?
- What are the key solutions covered in the out of band authentication market?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry on the basis of the analysis of futuristic scenario of the Global out of band authentication market?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for Global Out of band authentication market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the Global Out of band authentication market?
- What kind of new strategies are adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the Global Out of band authentication market on the basis of the analysis of their financial stability, product offerings, and regional presence?