The global Optical Ceramics market size is expected to reach close to $603.4 million by 2029 with an annualized growth rate of 12.4% through the projected period.
Optical ceramics are specialized industrial products used in restaurants, infrared radome, and laser windows to find uses in bar-code readers, among others. Optical ceramics are translucent polycrystalline materials formed by methods of ceramic manufacture which serve as replacements for scintillators of single crystals. They exhibit properties such as high thermal resistance, extraordinary strength, high stiffness, electrical isolation, and the ability to withstand vibrations due to the polycrystalline construction. The use of optical ceramics in manufacturing is made to withstand harsh conditions for commercial and military aircraft engines, domes and radome, which are expected to increase their demand in the expanding aerospace & defense and energy industries.
The objective of the report is to estimate the size of the water-soluble packaging market and the future growth potential of the water-soluble packaging market across different segments, such as base material, package type, antimicrobial agents, technology, end-to-end packaging, etc.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2018 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Factors such as rising demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are the key drivers of the water-soluble packaging market in the coming years. The base year considered for the report is 2019, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2020 to 2028.
Manufacturing of these ceramics is cost-effective relative to the alternatives present in the industry, which is expected to be the key factor driving the growth of the global optical ceramics market. In addition, it takes less time for the manufacturing process to generate single crystals than. In addition, it is also expected that innovation and the growing use of optical ceramics over glass and metals will stimulate the growth of global demand for optical ceramics. Moreover, in the development of image sensors, lamp devices and laser transmitters, the high reaction rate of optical ceramics to infrared, optical and ultraviolet lights is rising, which is also expected to increase global demand.
Optical Ceramics Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||$603.4 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.4% during 2021-2030|
|Segment Covered||by Drug Class, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Surmet Corporation (US), CoorsTek Inc (US), Konoshima Chemicals Co., Ltd (Japan), Saint-Gobain (France), CeramTec (Germany), Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd (Japan), CeraNova (US), Schott AG (Germany), Shanghai SICCAS (China), Kyocera Corporation (Japan), II-VI Optical Systems Inc (US), Brightcrystals Technology Inc (China), CILAS (France), Ceranova Corporation (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands), General Electric (US).|
Key Segments of the Global Optical Ceramics Market
Material Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
- Aluminum Oxynitride
End-use Method, 2018-2028 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
- Optics & Optoelectronics
- Aerospace and Defense & Security
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million) (Kilo Tons)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global water-soluble packaging market
- Surmet Corporation
- II-VI Optical Systems
- Schott AG
- Saint- Gobain
- Konoshima Chemicals
- Murata Manufacturing
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of optical ceramics market
- Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Optical Ceramics Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global optical ceramics
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Optical Ceramics Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Optical Ceramics Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.