The global Operational Analytics market worth $30.65 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 16.22%
Operational analytics is an advanced tool that allows companies to minimize fraud and risk, enhance cost efficiency, maximize additional transactions, and effectively increase profitability by minimizing costs. The global business analytics market is growing exponentially due to the transition from obsolete business intelligence approaches to sophisticated business intelligence and analytics techniques and the immense influx of business knowledge across industry verticals.
The market is driven by daily generation of large amount of IT operations data, increasing use of mobile devices, and increasing number of data centers to gather inner data for analyzing the performance of the marketing department.
However, organizational change and complex analytical processes are likely to hamper market growth. Furthermore, increasing the adoption of the cloud is anticipated to be an opportunity for the operational analytics market.
Operational Analytics Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||$30.65 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 16.22 % during 2022-2030|
|Segment Covered||By Type, Application, by Vertical, Region.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||IBM Corporation (US) Oracle Corporation (US) Microsoft Corporation (US) SAS Institute (US) Hewlett Packard Enterprise (US) SAP SE (Germany) Alteryx (US). Cloudera (US) Bentley Systems (US) Splunk (US) among others|
Key Segments of the Global Operational Analytics Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Business Function Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Human resource
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Risk management
- Fraud detection
- Supply chain management
- Customer management
- Asset maintenance
Industry Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Government and Defense
- Energy and Utilities
- Transportation and Logistics
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global operational analytics market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global operational analytics market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the operational analytics market industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on type, Business function, application, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global operational analytics market. The report will benchmark the operational analytics market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global operational analytics market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.