The global Mobile market is expected to develop $57,850 million by 2030, at a compound annual increase in price (CAGR) of 18.3% throughout the forecast period.
The global mobile Marketing Market size is anticipated to reach at USD 42 billion by 2025. The growing mobile devices and popularity of mobile Marketing, growing advertising and social media trends, high penetration of smartphone users, along with increased use of mobile and web applications are the factors responsible for the growth of the mobile Marketing Market in the past few years.
Mobile Marketing is a multi-channel digital advertising practice usually done to influence the target audience via smart devices such as tablets and mobile phones through MMS and SMS, websites, apps, and social media. The rapidly increasing adoption of tablets and smartphones backed by the robust internet penetration within the developing nations such as India and China would substantially fuel the mobile Marketing industry over the forecast period. According to the Global System for Mobile Communication Association (GSMA) survey, over 65% of the world population would be using smart devices in the next five years. This is likely to boost the mobile Marketing Market demand.
Key Segments of the Global Mobile Marketing Market
Solution Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- In-App Messages
- Location-Based Messages
- Mobile Web
- QR Codes
End-user Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global mobile Marketing Market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the Market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the Market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global mobile Marketing Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the mobile Marketing industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Market segmented based on solution and End-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual Market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global mobile Marketing Market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the mobile Marketing Market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global mobile Marketing Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global mobile Marketing Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the Market to determine future strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The mobile Marketing industry is booming owing to factors such as growth in the mobile and web applications, increasing mobile users, along with a high internet speed throughout the world. Mobile Marketing is accessible in the form of office promotion, which is economical than online advertising. Short Message Service (SMS) Marketing has a strong dominance within the small enterprises that have a low budget and cannot manage to pay high Marketing costs for their products via mobile applications, emails, QR codes, and others.
A huge number of users are spending time-consuming digital media over smartphones and tablets. This may give rise to the mobile Marketing industry significantly. Mobile data traffic has massively grown in the last few years and is anticipated to rise at an exponential rate in the next five to seven years. On the other hand, chatbots and a virtual assistant is an evolving trend in the industry which is likely to grow among SMBs since most of them are trying to improve their digital presence.
Based on the solution segment, the Market is bifurcated into in-app messages, location-based messages, MMS, mobile web, SMS, QR codes, and others. In 2019, the mobile-web segment gathered the largest Market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the mobile Marketing Market throughout the forecast period. However, the QR codes segment is projected to grow at a significant growth rate in the next five years. The major share of indirect revenue is likely to come from the North American region, owing to a wide application of smart devices within the region.
Based on the End-user, the Market is segmented into automotive, retail, healthcare, media & entertainment, IT & telecom, BFSI, travel, and others. The Market for retail is anticipated to possess the largest Market share in 2019 since retail enterprises today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. Moreover, the growing number of e-commerce retailers along with the rapidly advancing consumer buying preferences towards online shopping likely keeps the retail segment at a dominating position within the mobile Marketing Market over the forecast period.
The global mobile Marketing Market is a wide range to North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature Market in mobile Marketing storage, owing to the outsized presence of an organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the mobile Marketing Market in North America.
The major players of the global mobile Marketing Market are Airship, Swrve, Vibes, Braze, Adobe, Acoustic, L.P., Localytics, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, Marketo, Pyze, FollowAnalytics, Xtremepush, and more. The mobile Marketing Market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.