Mobile device management (MDM) is a software enabling IT teams to control, and impose policies on different mobile devices. The software is typically combined with additional security tools and services such as mobile application management to develop a complete mobile device and enterprise mobility management solution.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Mobile Device Management and the future growth potential of the market for Mobile Device Management across various segments, such as Component, Deployment Model, Organization Size, and End-Use.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Increasing business's focus toward enhancing value chain management, reducing production costs, gaining competitive skills, and delivering higher customer satisfaction, and improving internal functioning, has substantially escalated the industry growth.
In the End-Use, the BFSI industry is anticipated to hold a substantial share. This is pertaining to the growing BYOD trend in the BFSI sector leading to the adoption of MDM solutions. Multiple companies in the sector are focusing on improving workplace mobility, by enhancing employee productivity and employee satisfaction, which in turn, is driving the market upsurge.
In addition, North America is expected to hold a significant share, on account of the presence of the multiple industry players offering solutions. Rapid digitalization with a focus toward increase the productivity and efficiency of mobile devices are stimulating growth in the region. In addition, the recent surge in the CYOD and BYOD trends in Canada and the US providing employees real-time access to different applications and data is further complementing the growth in the region.
Key Segments of the Global Mobile Device Management Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Deployment Model Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Hybrid Cloud
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
End-Use Overview 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Mobile Device Management market
- Citrix Systems
- 42Gears Mobility Systems
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Mobile Device Management Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Mobile Device Management Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry End-Use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Mobile Device Management Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Mobile Device Management Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Mobile Device Management Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Mobile Device Management Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.