The Military Aerospace Coatings market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6 % to reach USD 1.4 billion. in 2031.
Launch vehicles and satellite require special feature coatings such as solar reflection and conductivity combined with low outgassing. In order to protect their high investment in equipment for several years of operation, governments around the world rely on aerospace and defense coatings. For the coatings supplier, camouflage and identification marking are critical areas. Defense coatings for ground equipment and missiles and ammunition are also provided by the companies that supply this business.
For repair and maintenance purposes, change of ownership and gradual long-term weathering, it is important to remove the paint from time to time. Using mild paint remover chemicals, aerospace coatings are highly chemical resistant and are often difficult to clean.
There are special technical specifications in certain critical areas of the aircraft that require smaller quantities of materials with highly specialized properties. Aero engines present a particular challenge for coating formulators with extreme environmental requirements. Aerospace systems require a combination of characteristics that are not readily accessible, such as hydrophobicity and resistance to erosion.
The demand for new commercial aircraft is rising with the growing air passenger traffic and the increasing customer preference for air travel. The growth in the aerospace coatings industry will be guided by increased demand for new-generation aircraft to replace the current commercial aircraft fleet. In addition, the growing popularity of lightweight aerospace coatings among the major manufacturers of aircraft would have a positive impact on market demand.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Military Aerospace Coatings and the future growth potential of the market for Military Aerospace Coatings across various segments, such as type and application. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated
Military Aerospace Coatings Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2031
|USD 1.4 billion.
|CAGR of 6 % during 2021-2031
|By Application, By End Use, By Resin, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|AkzoNobel N.V (The Netherlands), PPG Industries Inc (US), Sherwin Williams (US), Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. (Germany), Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (US), Saint-Gobain S.A. (France), Henkel Corporation (Germany), IHI Ionbond AG (India), Zircotec Ltd (UK), LORD Corporation (US), and Asahi Kinzoku Kogyo Inc. (Japan)
Key Segments of the Global Military Aerospace Coatings Market
Resin Type Overview (USD Billion)
Aircraft Type (USD Billion)
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
Regional Overview, (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Military Aerospace Coatings Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Military Aerospace Coatings Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Military Aerospace Coatings Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Military Aerospace Coatings Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Military Aerospace Coatings Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Military Aerospace Coatings Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.