The global market for the Microsyringes is anticipated to develop at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.12% throughout the course of the forecast, to reach USD 22.81 billion by 2030.
The demand is growing due to an increase in the number of scientific studies and the scale of life science research investigations. Furthermore, the demand is expected to be driven by an increase in the amount of medication discovery, preclinical studies, and clinical trials as pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical firms strive to produce successful drugs. The demand for microsyringes is increasing as the pharmaceutical industry conducts extensive studies to produce new medicines. In addition, government funding for fundamental and early-stage science aids business expansion.
Progress in drug research technology has been aided by advancements in mass spectrometers, chromatographs, electrophoresis devices, and other techniques and instruments. As a result, the demand is expected to expand as a result of an increasing number of drug developments, a growing geriatric population, and healthcare reform. The increasing use of chromatography in the pharmaceutical industry to isolate chiral compounds, purify ingredients, and test chemical compounds for trace pollutants is driving product demand. The pharmaceutical industry in the United States is distinguished by a well-developed R&D infrastructure, a strict science regulatory framework, and an advanced ecosystem that encourages new drug research and production. The United States is regarded as a pharmaceutical superpower, with many research firms investing about a quarter of their profits in R&D.
The major players operating in the global market include Innovative Labor Systeme GmbH (ILS), GL Science, Inc., Hamilton Company, PerkinElmer, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Trajan Scientific and Medical, Avantor, ITO Corporation, Valco Instruments Company, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Microsyringes Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030
|USD 22.81 billion
|CAGR of 6.12% during 2020-2030
|Product, End-use, Type, Material, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Labor Systeme GmbH (ILS), GL Science, Inc., Hamilton Company, PerkinElmer, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Trajan Scientific and Medical, Avantor, ITO Corporation, Valco Instruments Company, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Key Segments of the Global Microsyringes Market
Product Overview, (USD Billion)
- Autosampler Syringe
- Manual Syringe
End-use Overview, (USD Billion)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies
- Research institutes
Type Overview, (USD Billion)
Material Overview, (USD Billion)
- Stainless Steel
Regional Overview, (USD Billion)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons for the study
- Growing geriatric population, and their vulnerability to incontinence and chronic diseases, demanding continues use of incontinence products
- Proliferation of online sales channel, cannibalizing the position of hospital and retail pharmacies
- Consistent threat of deadly infections in hospital and healthcare settings urging the use of disposable medical supplies especially in emerging countries and remote locations
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Microsyringes market includes qualitative insights such as drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities
- Additionally, the market has been evaluated using the Porter’s five forces analysis
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of type, and end user. Moreover, the study on Microsyringes market provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players operating in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global Microsyringes market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including component and raw material providers, disinfectant manufacturers, distributors, and other intermediaries
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global Microsyringes market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global Microsyringes market
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The rising number of life science research investigations as well as research projects, as well as the number of preclinical, clinical trials, and drug discoveries, are projected to drive revenue growth in the global micro syringes market over the next ten years. Numerous technical advances in chromatographs, spectrometers, and electrophoresis devices, among other instruments and techniques, are accelerating drug discovery development. This rise in the number of drug discoveries is expected to support the global market's sales growth in the coming years.
In 2019, the autosamplers segment had the largest sales share of the global micro syringes industry, and it is projected to expand at the highest pace over the next ten years. This can be due to chromatography's growing significance in medication approvals, as well as the many advantages these instruments provide over manual injection systems.
In 2019, the glass sector was the second-largest industry, and it will continue to be so in the projected years. Where high precision is needed, such as in chemical analysis of large volumes, glass syringes are favoured. This is due to the fact that glass syringes have a poor engineering resistance and plungers move more easily.
North America dominated the world market in 2019, accounting for more than 38% of the total. It is expected to maintain its dominant role over the forecast years as a result of heavy investments in R&D and technical advances in analytical techniques that lead to proper identification of proteins, metabolites, and other complex molecules. The United States has the largest share of the North American regional market.
The demand in APAC is growing due to an increase in the number of scientific studies and the amount of life science research investigations. Furthermore, the demand is expected to be driven by an increase in the amount of medication discovery, preclinical studies, and clinical trials as pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical firms strive to produce successful drugs. The demand for microsyringes is increasing as the pharmaceutical industry conducts extensive studies to produce new medicines. Regional industry expansion is also supported by government funding for fundamental and early-stage science.