The Medical Ultrasonic Generator market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% to reach US$ 3.45 Bn in 2031.
The electronic ultrasonic generator is a power supply. It transforms AC electrical energy from a power source such as a wall outlet, to electrical energy appropriate for energizing a transducer at an ultrasonic frequency. In other words, the ultrasonic generator sends high-voltage electrical pulses to the transducer. Medical ultrasound also known as diagnostic sonography is a diagnostic imaging technique, or therapeutic application of ultrasound. It is used to create an image of internal body structures such as tendons, muscles, joints, blood vessels, and internal organs. Ultrasound device, essentially, consists of a transducer, transmitter generator, compensating amplifiers, the control unit for focusing, digital processors and systems for display.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for medical ultrasonic generator and the future growth potential of the market for medical ultrasonic generator across various segments, such as type and application.
The market has been studied for historic years from 2018 to 2019, with the base year of estimation as 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028. Factors such as surge in expenditure on personal care, increasing ageing population and growing incidence of chronic diseases are the key drivers of the global medical ultrasonic generator market.
Key Segments of the Global Medical Ultrasonic Generator Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Spine Surgery
- General Surgery
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
Important Companies in Global Medical Ultrasonic Generator Market
- BOWA-electronic GmbH and Co. KG
Reason for the study
- Growing incidence of chronic diseases
- Increase in the number of aesthetic procedures
- Surge in expenditure on personal care
What does the report include?
- The study on the global medical ultrasonic generator market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of type and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global medical ultrasonic generator market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including product manufacturing companies, suppliers/distributors, R&D labs, CROs, healthcare organizations, medical reimbursement and insurance providers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global medical ultrasonic generator market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global medical ultrasonic generator market