The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Low Temperature Powder Coatings and the future growth potential of the market for Low Temperature Powder Coatings across various segments, such as base material, pack form, antimicrobial agents, technology, the end-user industry and the area.
The market for low temperature powder coatings is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% from 2022 to 2032, when it is valued at USD 140.2 million.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Factors such as rising demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the food & beverage and healthcare sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are the key drivers of the Low Temperature Powder Coatings market in the coming years. The base year considered for the report is 2015, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2016–2021.
The key challenge for end users of low temperature powder coatings is to preserve the efficacy of these coatings in humid environments. This could be made possible by the availability of technologies and coating systems that mitigate the impact of increasingly rising energy costs. As energy prices continue to rise, demand for "green" solutions will also continue to grow as customers demand new and improved performance-enhanced goods. This leads to increased demand for powder coatings at low temperatures.
Humid conditions often facilitate clumping and weaken the adherence of powder to substrates. Likewise, complex shapes of different substrates also create challenges in achieving sufficient coverage of all the components. Due to the presence of major players and technological developments in the region, the low temperature powder coatings market in Europe is expected to rise fastest. In addition, the increasingly strict regulations on the use of low/no VOC coatings and the switching of coating technologies can affect the demand for powder coatings at low temperatures.
Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2032
|US$ 140.2 Million
|CAGR of 5.4% during 2021-2032
|Type, Application, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Akzo Nobel N.V.,Axalta Coating Systems,The Sherwin-Williams Company,PPG Industries, Inc.,KAPCI Coatings,Kansai Paint Co., Ltd,Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.,The Valspar Corporation,Berger Paints India Limited,Asian Paints Limited,Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited,SOMAR,BASF SE,RPM International Inc.,DuluxGroup Limited,Marpol Private Limited
Key Segments of the Global Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market
Resin Type Overview, (USD Million)
Application (USD Million)
Regional Overview, (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Low Temperature Powder Coatings market
- SGL Group
- Teijin Limited
- BASF SE
- Celanese Corporation
- Evonik Industries
- PRF Composite Materials
- TCR Composites
- Hexcel Corporation
- Royal Tencate
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.