The Liquid Filtration market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9 % to reach USD 987.8 million in 2028.
The method in which any liquid is cleaned by letting it move through a filter is liquid filtration. While what passes through is clean fluid, the solid elements and other impurities remain in the medium. Water filtration is the method of extracting solids from liquids by filtering through a filter medium the polluted liquid that will hold solids and allow it to flow through only clean liquid. The surface filter medium used to extract a quantity of solids from the liquid must contain uniform pores to support filtrate.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Liquid Filtration and the future growth potential of the market for Liquid Filtration across various segments, such as type and application. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated
In the next few years, growth in industrial production is projected to fuel urbanization worldwide. This rise in industrial production, owing to the increase in liquid pollution, boosts the demand for industrial filters. The market for liquid filtration comes mainly from the treatment of municipal water, agricultural water and industrial processes. In Latin America, growth in the municipal and food & beverage sectors is projected to improve the region's liquid filtration market between 2018 and 2025.
During the forecast period, the polymers segment is expected to dominate the market. The creation is due to the exceptional properties of polymers, such as increased thermal and chemical confrontation and reduced absorption of water, allowing them to be the chosen option for filter media engineering. Rising urbanization and rapid industrialization are leading to the increasing demand for drinking water, which in turn is driving the market for liquid filtration in the municipal and industrial segments of the area.
Liquid Filtration Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2028
|USD 987.8 million
|CAGR of 5.9 % during 2018-2028
|By Filter Media, End User, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America
|Key Players Profiled
|Valmet, Eaton, Lydall, Inc., Sefar AG, Sandler AG, GKD Gebr Kufferath AG, Freudenberg SE, Fibertex Nonwovens A/S, American Fabric Filter Co., Autotech Nonwovens Pvt Ltd., Ahlstrom-Munksjö, HL Filter USA. LLC, Schweitzer-Mauduit International Inc., Hollingsworth & Vose, Filtercorp International Limited., Lenntech B.V., The Kraissl Company, Shelco Filters among other domestic
Key Segments of the Global Liquid Filtration Market
Fabric Overview (USD Million)
End-User (USD Million)
Regional Overview (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Liquid Filtration market
- American Fabric Filter
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies
- Fibertex Nonwovens A/S
- Filtercorp International
- GKD Gebr. Kufferath AG
- Hollingsworth & Vose
- Eaton Corporation
- Autotech Nonwovens
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of floor coating Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Liquid Filtration Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Liquid Filtration Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Liquid Filtration Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Liquid Filtration Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Liquid Filtration Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.