The Global Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market research report represents comprehensive study of various factors affecting the market. This market reports provide a complete and accurate analysis of the various business perspectives to shape the future of the company. This market research provides comprehensive data that improves the understanding, scope and application of this report.
The size of the global market for Intelligent Building Automation Technologies is expected to reach USD 121560.52 million by 2027, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.87%.
This report provides an overview of sharing and growth opportunities by Intelligent Building Automation Technologies market, product type, applications, major companies, and key regions.
The global Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market share is segmented into several classifications including revenue, application and region. This report analyzes the top players in the world market, and divides the content type solution market by product type and application / end industry.
Geographically, the Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market across the world is sub-segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific will dominate the with largest Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market share in upcoming years owing to the growing domestic consumption in the developing countries.
Some of the key players operating in the competitive edge of global Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market include ABB; Azbil Corporation; Eaton; General Electric; Ingersoll Rand plc.; Siemens Building Technologies Inc.; Schneider Electric; Honeywell International Inc.; Hubbell Inc.; Johnson Control; Rockwell Automation Inc.; and United Technologies Corporation.
Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2027||USD 121560.52 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.87 % during 2021-2027|
|Segment Covered||Application, by Type, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||Tyco International, Eaton Corporation, ABB Ltd, Johnson Controls Inc, General Electric, Honeywell International, Siemens Building Technologies Inc|
• Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
• Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
• Security Systems
• Life Safety Systems
• Facility Management Systems
• Building Energy Management Systems
• Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market Share’:
- Future Outlook and Current Trend of Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market Share by the End of the Forecast Period (2019-2025).
- Information on technological progress and innovation around the world
- Government support can affect market dominance.
- In-depth analysis of various market segments, including local segmentation, applications and types
- An in-depth analysis of the market's competitive landscape and initiatives to improve this market.
- Market Trends, Drivers, Opportunities, Restraints, Challenges and Key Developments
Who should buy this report?
Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers ,researchers, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.