Insights-as-a-Service (laaS) is a category of cloud service that delivers unique outcomes for various companies through the use of business intelligence and predictive analytics. LaaS blends the principle of market intelligence with the notion of provider-delivered cloud analytics and operation. LaaS has diverse uses in a variety of areas, including energy & utilities, government & security, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, and others. The concept behind insights-as-a-service is web-based services that support some form of in-house IT architecture. It focuses on providing a physically pleasing and robust data collection that facilitates the optimization of operations and, thus, the enhancement of revenues.
The global Insights-as-a-Service market revenue is projected to reach close to USD 19,624.6 million by 2028. This can be due to the increased need for customer management and the emergence of IoT.
However, data security concern is likely to hamper the market growth. Furthermore, specialized insights-as-a-service vendors are anticipated to be an opportunity for the insights-as-a-service market.
Key Segments of the Global Insights-as-a-Service Market
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Descriptive Insights
- Predictive Insights
- Prescriptive Insights
Deployment Model Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Enterprise Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Management
- Customer Life-Cycle Management
- Branding and Marketing Management
- Strategy Management
- Supply Chain Management
Industry Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Banking, Financial Service, and Insurance
- Retail and Ecommerce
- Government and Public Sector
- Automotive and Manufacturing
- Media, Telecommunication, and IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Insights-as-a-Service Market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Insights-as-a-Service Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the insights-as-a-service market industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, deployment model, enterprise size, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Insights-as-a-Service Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global insights-as-a-service Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.