Industrial processes often produce large amounts of pollution, chemical waste, and dust. This requires the removal of this unwanted dirt. The global industrial filter market is proving to be in high demand due to the growing industrialization of the world. Typically, industrial filters are used for continuous filtering and taking media filters for heavy work. The filtered material goes through the filter and is then disposed of in the appropriate source. As with materials and chemicals, industrial gases need to be filtered. In addition, it is very important to protect industrial workers in the workplace. This increases the demand in the global screening industry to a large extent.
The global Industrial Filters market is expected to develop $4.16 Billion by 2030, at a compound annual increase in price (CAGR) of 2.8% throughout the forecast period.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for industrial filters and the future growth potential of the market for industrial filters across various segments, such as filter media, industry vertical and the area.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Asia is a fast-growing economic region. Rapid industrial development in countries such as China, India and other countries has created the need for industrial filtration market in Asia Pacific. The base year considered for the report is 2019, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2020–2028.
Food and Beverage one of the largest and fastest growing industries using industrial filters, where water is needed for washing, beverage production, and processing purposes. Filtering in the food and beverage industry is a very delicate process. Rising food safety concerns, the addition of new product lines by various companies coupled with demand for food & beverage is expected to increase the demand for industrial filters in the industry.
Filters with liquid media find its applications in industries such as food and beverage, medicine, energy, chemicals, and mining. In addition, strict industrial and municipal waste treatment policies have also contributed to the demand for water filters. Also, degrading air quality and global warming have forced countries to enact legislation to reduce air pollution. Government initiatives such as the UK's "Clean Air Strategy, 2019" to improve air quality also promote the demand for air filters. It is expected that the market share of air filters will accelerate over time.
The global industrial filter market is driven by the need for a safe working environment in industrial areas but the industry is greatly affected by the availability of raw materials as many components are used in the production of filters used in various industry verticals. This is one of the major obstacles to industrial filter market growth globally.
Industrial change has led to widespread industrialization in the various sectors of each product. To support the progress of global industrial filtration markets, the growing industries such as Food & Beverage, Metal & Mining, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, and Power Generation will continue to accelerate market growth. Government and environmental authorities have also made significant contributions to the growth of industrial filtration markets by reducing air pollution that causes air and water particles.
Changing technology and emission guidelines in different industries drive the market. The industry remains strongly motivated for further developments in product while the introduction of nanotechnology has made filters and membranes easier. This has imposed the players to continuously innovate and upgrade the products which are in line with the demand and swell the global industrial filters market in the forecasted period.
Industrial Filters Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030
|CAGR of 2.8% during 2020-2030
|by Type, Air, End-Use, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Valmet (Finland), 3M (US), Ahlstrom-Munksjo (Finland), Lydall, Inc. (US), Nordic Air Filtration (Finland), Fibertex Nonwovens A/S (Denmark), Sefar AG (Switzerland), Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG (Germany), Clear Edge (US), Sandler AG (Germany), American Fabric Filter Co (US), and ANDRITZ (Austria)
Key Segments of the Global Industrial Filters Market
Material Overview by Filter media (USD Billion)
By Industry Vertical,(USD Billion)
- Food & beverage
- Metal & mining
- Power generation
By Application (USD Billion)
- Medical diagnosis & treatment
- Identification & tracking
- Behaviour monitoring & control
- Fitness monitoring
Regional Overview, (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Important Companies in Global Industrial Filters Market
- Nordic Air Filtration
- Fibertex Nonwoven
- Lydall Inc.
- Sefar AG
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies
- Valmet Corporation
- Clear Edge Filtration Group
- Sandler AG.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Industrial Filters Market
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Industrial Filters Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field of industrial filters and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on filter media, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the Industrial Filters Market. The report will benefit most of the stakeholder involved in the Industrial Filters Market.
- Managers within the Industrial Filters Market looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Industrial Filters Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of Global Industrial Filters Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.