Increase in investment in research and development activities to lower the VOC (volatile organic compound) content in various cleaning chemicals is expected to boost the demand for Industrial cleaning chemicals in the near future. Manufacturers of industrial cleaning chemicals need to comply with environmental policies in order to avoid heavy penalties and product recalls. Demand for several products, such as disinfectants and a general cleaner is high in various industries such as manufacturing, health, hospitality, food processing, aerospace, automotive, and others.
The Industrial Cleaning Ingredients market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2 % to reach US$ 32.45 Bn in 2028.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Industrial cleaning Ingredients and the future growth potential of the market for cleaning Ingredients across various segments, such as product type, application, industry vertical, and regions.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Rising global healthcare concern is a major factor driving the growth of the industrial cleaning market in the healthcare segment. Moreover, the frequency of cleaning is very high in the healthcare sector, which drives its high consumption. The use of premium and high-performance cleaning products is expected to fuel the growth of industrial cleaning in the healthcare industry vertical. The base year considered for the report is 2019, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2020–2028.
Asia Pacific region is projected to account for the largest share in the industrial cleaning industry during the forecast period, in terms of value. This is owing to the increasing demand for industrial cleaning from applications such as manufacturing, healthcare, retail & foodservice, and automotive & aerospace, among others.
Environmental regulations significantly affect the industrial cleaning chemicals market since the recent past and government has taken the environmental pollution seriously. Enactment of stringent environmental regulations to reduce the VOC (volatile organic compound) content in cleaning ingredients may lower the consumption of industrial cleaning products, thus negatively affecting the market during the forecast period. However, manufacturers of industrial cleaning chemicals are focusing on development of eco-friendly products to meet the product specifications & regulations and converting the challenge into an opportunity.
The growth of the market will continue in across the regions with increasing environmental and safety regulations. Recent COVID-19 outbreak is projected to further increase the use of the cleaning products. Increasing product demand from the food sector owing to food-borne illness coupled with environmental cleaning in line with the healthcare sector to prevent healthcare-associated infections is projected to foster product consumption. Additionally, growing awareness pertaining to workplace hygiene in the developing nations is projected to have a positive impact on the growth of the global industrial cleaning ingredients market.
The global industrial cleaning ingredients market is slightly consolidated with a few large players dominating the market. The market includes a large number of domestic and international players. Additionally, companies operating in the industrial cleaning ingredients market are investing significantly in research activities on low-cost product. Players innovating the products continuously have swelled the global industrial cleaning ingredients market in the forecasted period.
Industrial Cleaning Ingredients Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||US$ 32.45 Bn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.2% during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||By Product Type, End-Use, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||BASF SE, Croda International plc, Huntsman Corporation, Solvay S.A., The Dow Chemical Company, Evonik Industries AG, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Akzo Nobel N.V., Clariant, Ecolab, 3M Company, Stepan Company, Quaker Chemical Corporation, Kao Chemicals GmbH, Neos Company Limited and WVT Industries.|
Key Segments of the Global Industrial Cleaning Ingredient Market
Material Overview by Type, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Chelating Agent
- pH Regulators
By Application, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- General Cleaners
- General Cleaners
- Commercial laundry
- Dish washing
- Food cleaners
- Over & Grill cleaners
- Dairy cleaners
By Industry Vertical 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Manufacturing & Commercial Offices
- Retail & Food Service
- Food Processing
- Automotive & Aerospace
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Important Companies in Global Industrial Cleaning Ingredients Market
- Diversey Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- The Dow Chemical Company
- BASF SE
- Stepan Company
- Spartan Chemical Company
- Croda International Plc.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Industrial Cleaning Ingredients Market.
- To ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Industrial Cleaning Ingredients Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field of Industrial Cleaning Ingredients Market and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on type, application, and industrial vertical and region. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the Industrial Cleaning Ingredients Market. The report will benefit most of the stakeholder involved in the Global Industrial Cleaning Ingredients Market.
- Managers within the industrial cleaning ingredients industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Industrial Cleaning Ingredients Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of Industrial Cleaning Ingredients Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.