The global Green Technology and Sustainability market size is expected to reach close to USD 51.09 billion by 2029 with an annualized growth rate of 20.6% through the projected period.
Advancement of decentralized renewable energy sources have gained traction owing to the growing awareness of shrinking natural resourced along with the increase in adverse effect of human technology over the environment. Thus, the demand for products that are encouraging environmental awareness and are less harmful are likely to fuel the green technology and sustainability industry growth.
Green technology and sustainability has witnessed high growth since it includes equipment, products, and systems to reduce the negative impact by the human activities over environment and conserve the natural resources. Various nations have adopted and developed green technologies to endorse the advancement of renewable energy technologies and its rage of applications within the electric grid systems.
Green Technology and Sustainability Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2029
|USD 51.09 billion
|CAGR of 20.6% during 2019-2029
|Technology Overview,Application Overview,Regional
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|IBM, Enablon, Enviance, Sensus, General Electric, Taranis, LO3 Energy, ConsenSys, Trace Genomics, CropX, SMAP Energy, Treevia, Hortau, Pycno, and more
Key Segments of the Global Green Technology and Sustainability Market
Technology Overview (USD Billion)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Analytics
- Digital Twin
- Cloud Computing
Application Overview (USD Billion)
- Fire Detection
- Carbon Footprint Management
- Soil Condition/Moisture Monitoring
- Green Building
- Water Purification
- Water Leak Detection
- Weather Monitoring & Forecasting
- Crop Monitoring
- Forest Monitoring
- Air & Water Pollution Monitoring
- Sustainable Mining & Exploration
Regional Overview (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global green technology and sustainability market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global green technology and sustainability market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the green technology and sustainability industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on technology, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global green technology and sustainability market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the green technology and sustainability market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global green technology and sustainability market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global green technology and sustainability market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Due to the urbanization and industrialization, the environmental health has been continuously deteriorating. Green technology and sustainability enables to bring stability and maintain the ecological balance within the surroundings. Presently, governments and private organizations throughout the world are promoting the adoption of green technology and sustainability solutions, which has been a key factor behind the advancements in the global industry. Most of the industry participants for green technology solutions are constantly looking to develop innovate products and services. On the other hand, rapidly growing economies in the developed nations that include UK, France, Germany, U.S., among others are implementing green technology and sustainability solutions owing to a strong regulations and compliance imposed by the governments. Additionally, increasing investments by the companies as well as governments in the developing nations to address the climate change issues by adopting green technologies in the agriculture, energy & utilities, weather, transportation, and other sectors.
The global green technology and sustainability market contains digital twin, artificial intelligence (AI) & analytics, cloud computing, internet of things (IoT), security, and block-chain. The internet of things (IoT) segment has gathered the largest market share within the global green technology and sustainability industry in 2019. This is predominantly owing to a high growth of IoT equipment and devices as a functional part in the green technology and sustainability with minimum carbon emission. The block-chain segment is anticipated to grow at a significant growth rate from 2020 to 2025.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into fire detection, carbon footprint management, soil condition/moisture monitoring, green building, water purification, water leak detection, weather monitoring & forecasting, crop monitoring, forest monitoring, air & water pollution monitoring, and sustainable mining & exploration. The market for fire detection is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019 owing to the stringent regulations imposed by the goventments within the developing as well as developed economies. Moreover, the growing regulatory scrutiny, as well as advantages such as risk management, and customized solutions are some of the factors responsible for the green technology and sustainability demand.
The global green technology and sustainability market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the green technology and sustainability applications, owing to an outsized presence of organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the green technology and sustainability market in North America.
The major players of the global green technology and sustainability market are IBM, Enablon, Enviance, Sensus, General Electric, Taranis, LO3 Energy, ConsenSys, Trace Genomics, CropX, SMAP Energy, Treevia, Hortau, Pycno, and more. The green technology and sustainability market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.