The market size for global GNSS simulators is anticipated to reach USD 208million by 2028. The major factors such as the increasing penetration of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), consumer IoT products, and IoT applications, resulting in a surge in the need for accurate GNSS simulators to test different consumer devices is responsible for the growth of GNSS Simulators Market globally.
A GNSS simulator is communicated by GNSS satellites, facilitating GNSS receivers to process simulated signals alike those simulated through real GNSS satellites that are processed. It is diverse to live environment testing since the GNSS simulation provides a complete hold of environmental conditions and simulated satellite signals. Testers can produce and run various test scenarios with the help of a GNSS simulator and have complete control over the location, date, and time, along with the environmental conditions, vehicle motion, and signal inaccuracies and errors.
GNSS Simulators Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 208 million|
|Segment Covered||Component, End-Use, Type, Deployment, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||Spirent, Syntony GNSS, Orolia, CAST Navigation, Rohde & Schwarz, Accord Software & Systems, RACELOGIC, TeleOrbit, IFEN, Jackson Labs Technologies, and more.|
Key Segments of the Global GNSS SimulatorsMarket
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Single Channel
End-Use Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Location-based Services
- Vehicle Assistance Systems
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global GNSS Simulators Market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global GNSS Simulators Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the GNSS simulators industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, type, and end-use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global GNSS Simulators Market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder is involved in the GNSS Simulators Market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global GNSS Simulators Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global GNSS Simulators Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The adoption of GNSS simulation technology is expanding rapidly for the survey, mapping, and navigation, especially in the automobile segment. The advancement finds applications in connected in-vehicles and autos frameworks. Uses of GNSS contain security basic applications, savvy portability, obligation basic applications, as well as controlled applications. With the miniaturization of GNSS chipsets along with a decline in its cost, the amount of products that comprise GNSS receivers has grown every day. This trend has triggered the enhancement of prevailing products with the inclusion of GNSS proficiencies and the upsurge of innovative GNSS-based products. Additionally, the key factor driving the growth of the GNSS Simulators Market incorporates the emergence of IoT-enabled-devices, unmanned elevated vehicles (UAVs), and other IoT applications.
The global GNSS Simulators Market contains hardware, software, and service segment. The services segment to grow at a significant rate from 2020 to 2028. This growth can be attributed owing to the need to update and maintain the deployed GNSS simulator solutions and software. Moreover, the wide implementation of GNSS simulators solutions across service providers and enterprises, thereby generating demand for integration, consulting services, training support, deployment services, and maintenance services throughout the globe.
Based on the deployment segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments that are single channel, and multichannel. In 2019, the single-channel segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. However, the multichannel segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into navigation, surveying, mapping, vehicle assistance systems, and others. The navigation segment possesses a significant market share in 2019. However, the vehicle assistance systems to grow at a staggering rate over the forecast period. The adoption of the vehicle assistance systems segment is accredited owing to the advantages such as adaptive light control, intelligent speed adaptation, adaptive cruise control, automatic parking, driver drowsiness detection, collision avoidance systems, and night vision delivered by these systems.
The global GNSS Simulators Market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the GNSS simulator applications, owing to an outsized presence of an organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the GNSS Simulators Market in North America.
The major players of the global GNSS Simulators Market are Spirent, Syntony GNSS, Orolia, CAST Navigation, Rohde & Schwarz, Accord Software & Systems, RACELOGIC, TeleOrbit, IFEN, Jackson Labs Technologies, and more. The GNSS Simulators Market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.