The global market for the Early Childhood Education is anticipated to develop at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.8% throughout the course of the forecast, to reach USD 676.7 Billion by 2030.
This can be attributed to the growing competencies, and the desire to foster general well-being and enhance school readiness of children. Hence the global early childhood education market revenue is estimated to reach close to USD 520 billion by 2028.
In addition to this, children gaining cognitive and social development benefits are also boosting the early childhood education market dramatically in the recent years. However, lack of proper curriculum, student management practices, and safety concerns are some of the key challenges acting against full-fledged growth output of the global early childhood education market.
Furthermore, all the entities in the preschool industry such as government, teachers, and educational institutions are overcoming the challenges by implementing strategies like organizing teachers and parents training activities, upgradations in child education system and more such activities which are anticipated to be significant opportunities in the global early childhood education market.
Early child education or pre-school education readies the child for primary school. The pre-school education or early childhood education is used to offer early education to students before they enter the primary school to pursue regular education. The main purpose of the early childhood education is to facilitate an environment for the child that is friendly, caring, secure, and enriching.
Providing very basic understanding of scholastic topics in a more innovative way, improving regular habits such as eating practices, etc can also be classed under early childhood education. The pre-school industry seems attractive with marked presence of both well-established as well as new & emerging market players. The new players are constantly providing out-of-the box solutions, attracting more consumers, besides challenging the conventional methods of the established players in the pre-school industry. These developments are increasingly facilitating market consolidation.
Ambow Education Holding, Blossom Educational, Tadpoles, USDA, Scoyo, Ambow Education Holding, Cake Child Care Ltd., Orgamation Technologies, Kindertales, and New Oriental Education & Technology, among several others. Many countries are investing in popularizing early education practices thereby significantly maneuvering expansion in the pre-school industry.
Development in the preschool industry is also rewarding long lasting economic development at a global level. Moreover, to boost the early childhood education market public as well as private entities are implementing policies and programs improving their economic state and the overall global early childhood education market outlook.
Early Childhood Education Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030
|USD 676.7 Billion
|CAGR of 11.8% during 2020-2030
|product type, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Tadpoles,Scoyo,Kindertales,New Oriental Education & Technology,Cake Child Care,Ambow Education Holding,Famly,Blossom Educational,USDA
Key Segments of the Global Early Childhood Education Market
Type Overview (USD Billion)
- Distance Education
- Early Childhood Education School
Application Overview (USD Billion)
- 5-8 years
- 3-5 years
- Below 3 years
Regional Overview (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
Reasons for the study
- Current status of the early childhood education market by country.
- The study discusses the current marketing environment which makes the market players aware of many things taking place in the market globally.
- The study identifies feasible marketing strategies to survive in the competitive environment.
- The research study reviews the market for the historical years 2019-2020 and provides future forecasts for the year 2021-2028.
- The new market opportunities alongside the market threats especially from new entrants are given in the report that allows the market players make decisive investment decisions and other market expansion strategies.
What does the report include?
- Various characteristics of the pre-school industry.
- The report allows envisioning a full-proof growth trajectory focusing on potent trends, pressing pre-school industry issues, new policies and popular practices.
- A thorough assessment of the prominent players in the global early childhood education market.
- Detailed study of the competition environment of the pre-school industry.
- Assessment of the substitute threats.
- Analysis of buyer’s and supplier’s bargaining power.
- Findings and discussions of the key topics having a major impact on the pre-school industry.
- Segmenting the market to help the market players make business decisions towards specific opportunities in the market.
Who should buy this report?
- This research report is aimed at both public and private teachers of the global early child education organizations.
- Operators in the pre-school industry.
- Competitors, new entrants, public and private educational institutes as well as the investors, and experts in the field of education.
- Educational practitioners including the teachers, child-care providers, and all the interested public.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
The growing focus in engaging the child through pre-primary education for fostering general well-being and enhancing school readiness of children is the key reason driving the demand for early childhood education solutions. Pre-school education is becoming the primary goal of the parents to engage the child in school environment yet in an innovative way. Early childhood education also offers social, emotional, physical, and cognitive benefits to the children. This has expanded the reach of the products and services offered in the market globally.
The well-established, emerging, and new entrants are implementing advanced marketing strategies through the optimum utilization of digital technologies thereby accelerating the global early childhood education market. Also, pre-school education allows the educational organization engage with the child in a friendly and innovative manner thereby improving their cognitive capability and preparedness for further school education.
An increasing number of educational organizations overcoming the various challenges faced in the pre-school industry like training teachers and parents, implementing beneficial policies & programs, upgrading educational syllabus, etc. Moreover, market players are maintaining a competitive position in the market by providing better products and services to the pre-school children.
Based on type segmentation, global early childhood education market is broadly sectioned into early childhood education school and distance education.
Both the segments are seen to dramatically rise in the market in recent years. However, the Early Childhood Education School has gathered the maximum market share in 2021 and is likely to experience good growth in the forecasted years.
Considering the application segment, the market is classified into 5-8 years, 3-5 years, and below 3 years applications. Among all the applications, below 3 years and 3-5 years application segments have witnessed major share in the market as parents are becoming more aware about their child’s early education. The market growth of these application segments has seen more growth because the educational organizations are providing beneficial, innovative solutions, and teaching & learning methods which is boosting child’s overall development.
North America secured the topmost position in terms of shareholding in the global early childhood education market in 2021 and is likely to dominate the forecast years, 2021-2028. Factors such as increasing awareness, government encouragement, multiple benefits to child, high income population, and others have accelerated returns in the pre-school industry. Besides this, APAC region also generated more revenue in the market. Moreover, the MEA and South American regions recorded moderate CAGR due to lack of efficient programs and policies benefitting pre-school children, etc.