Cognitive protection can be described as security using data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, and the interface between human and computer to protect virus and cyber-attack data. Cognitive systems help analyses security patterns and separate both structured and unstructured data into information, which also provides company continuous security and improves their productivity.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Cognitive Security and the future growth potential of the market for Cognitive Security across various segments, such as base service type, Deployment and industry vertical industry. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated.
The increasing number of security violations and cyber-attacks is a major driver of the growth of the cognitive security industry. The need for cognitive security solutions is also increasing due to the increasing number of cyber-attacks that can quickly analyses the trends in internal and external threats. These protection solutions will gather insights from vast amounts of data and provide security analysts with suggestions on threats and vulnerabilities in all corporate functions. Cognitive protection systems can also enable businesses to better control their business processes. The small budget for protection is also expected to be a significant constraint on the development of the cognitive safety market. Organizations must invest heavily in the development of creative technologies to implement state-of-the-art cyber security solutions. However, it is a challenge for small and medium-sized enterprises to spend enormous resources on solutions. It is a challenge for small and medium-sized enterprises. Small security budgets can therefore act as a constraining factor in the cognitive security market.
The high use of advanced technologies, such as IoT, Big Data Analytics and cloud computing, will fuel the demand for data protection across the various end-user segments, and the growth of the cognitive security market in the region in North America is expected during the forecast period. In addition, the North American region is seeing an increasing incidence and malicious attacks of various cybercrimes, such as identity theft and phishing, which have been on the rise in recent times. Significant sectors such as BFSI, engineering, retail and healthcare are very vulnerable.
Key Segments of the Global Cognitive Security Market
Deployment Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Cloud Based
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Threat Intelligence
- Anomaly detection and risk mitigation
- Automated compliance management
Industry Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Aerospace and defense
- IT and telecom
- Energy and utilities
Important Companies in Global Cognitive Security market
- IBM Corporation
- McAfee LLC
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Symantec Corporation
- CA Technologies
- Check Point Software
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Cognitive Security Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Cognitive Security Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on deployment, application, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Cognitive Security Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Cognitive Security Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Cognitive Security Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Cognitive Security Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.