Global Disposable Gloves accounted for a market size of USD 5.58 billion in the year 2019 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 12.5 % over the forecast period. Growing demand of the product across various industries such as healthcare, pharmaceutical, automotive finishing, chemicals, etc. is expected to increase the demand of disposable gloves across the globe. There will also be substantial growth in the healthcare industry in major developed economies due to many factors, including increasing private and public investments coupled with a rising population.
Disposable gloves serve as protection against respiratory diseases for health workers. Medical gloves help protect doctors and health workers from cross-contamination during medical tests. The legislation on workplace health play a significant role in driving the demand for disposable gloves. Agencies' mandatory policies for safeguarding the health of employees in industries would boost consumer demand for the forecast period.
Disposable Gloves Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 5.58 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.5 % during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||Material, End-Use, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||Ansell Ltd, Top Glove Corporation Bhd, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Unigloves (UK) Limited, The Glove Company, Superior Gloves, MAPA Professional, Adenna LLC, MCR Safety, Atlantic Safety Products, Inc, Globus (Shetland) Ltd., Supermax Corporation Berhad, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, Ammex Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Halyard Health, Inc, Corporativo DL, S.A. de C.V, Medline Industries, Inc, Mölnlycke Health Care AB|
Key segments across disposable gloves market
- Material Overview, 2019 – 2028 (USD Billion)
- Natural Rubber
- End-Use Overview, 2019 – 2028 (USD Billion)
- Regional Overview, 2019 – 2028 (USD Billion)
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Central & South America
Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global disposable gloves. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Be prepared for how greenhouse industry investments and disposable gloves will be impacted by socio-political and economic factors over the next few years
- Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations by existing key players boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global disposable gloves includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the industry and their strategic initiatives for the form development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of derivative and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global disposable gloves. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in manufacturing and distributing components or solutions.
- Managers within financial institutions looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics pertaining to the global disposable gloves.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers and financial organizations looking for T&D investment trends in global disposable gloves.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
With the growing number of baby boomers across the globe who need surgery and other health services, demand for disposable gloves would increase in a similar way. Manufacturers are facing the challenge of developing new technologies to meet customers ' demand for quality gloves at a low cost. The younger generation of surgeons who are qualified to wear NRL powder-free gloves are especially desirable as they provide excellent protection against possible allergic reactions due to powder contact.
Global disposable gloves market is segmented into material type such as natural rubber, nitrile, vinyl, polypropylene, and others. In terms of end-use such as medical and non-medical. Neoprene is a synthetic rubber substance developed by the chloroprene polymerisation. Neoprene glove provides a wide range of liquids and chemical safety materials. Glove with neoprene is a good fit. These are incredibly durable and require a tight fit with latex and nitrile glove.
In terms of geography, the global Disposable Gloves is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global Disposable Gloves market with a market revenue share of 28% in 2019. The growing concern for safety and hygienic maintenance is expected to drive the demand by the majority of the population in the country. Greater availability of goods, with increased online and offline channel penetration, drives market growth in the area.
Key players include Ansell Ltd, Top Glove Corporation Bhd, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Unigloves (UK) Limited, The Glove Company, Superior Gloves, MAPA Professional, Adenna LLC, MCR Safety, Atlantic Safety Products, Inc, Globus (Shetland) Ltd., Supermax Corporation Berhad, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, Ammex Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Halyard Health, Inc, Corporativo DL, S.A. de C.V, Medline Industries, Inc, Mölnlycke Health Care AB