The digital business support system can be described as the components used to track and manage the business about customers used by telecommunications service providers. The company support system covers orders, payment based requests, and sales processing. It also tracks the use and queries of the various devices planned to be introduced by the consumers of these telecommunications companies and where the target market for them should be. It offers marketing insights; company processes perspectives, and a variety of other operating management aids.
The global digital business support system market revenue is projected to reach close to USD 14,976 Million by 2028. This can be attributed to the introduction of tailored BSS technologies and new commercial models, reduced running costs, and increasing online transactions. Besides, the growing usage of numerous mobile devices is also boosting global digital business support system market growth.
However, growing complexities in network transactions and convergence of digital business support system technologies with existing networks are major factors expected to hamper the growth of the global market to a certain extent. Furthermore, technological advancements and expanded R&D activities are expected to create new opportunities for the digital business support system market.
Key Segments of the Global Digital Business Support System Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Deployment Model Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Enterprise Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprise
End-User Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods, Durables, and Retail
- IT and Telecommunication
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacifc
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global digital business support system market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global digital business support system market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the digital business support system industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and End User. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global digital business support system market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Digital business support system market.
- Managers within the digital business support system industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global digital business support system market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global digital business support system market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Rapid industrialization in developed and emerging countries, a growing number of mobile phone subscribers, combined with increasing demand for a business support system from connectivity service providers to minimize costs and provide superior customer experience are main drivers that are projected to drive the growth of the global industry. Besides, the government of the developed countries' approach to digitization, growing spending on IT infrastructure, and the introduction of new networks such as 5G, 4G, LTE, FTTH, HFC, IMS result in an increasing appetite for digital business support systems to streamline business processes and operations are some of the other reasons that are expected to support the growth of the global market.
In terms of components, the market is bifurcated into solutions and services. The services segment is estimated to accrue significant market growth over the forecast period. However, in the year 2019, the solutions segment holds a major market share and it is likely to keep its position throughout the forecast years. The rising adoption of a cloud-based approach is set to drive the growth of the solutions segment.
Enterprise Size Segment
Based on the enterprise size, the market is segmented into small & medium, and large enterprises. The large enterprise segment leads the market growth in 2019 and it is anticipated to hold its position during the forecast years. The market growth of this segment is mainly attributed to the growing need for progressive IT infrastructures and technical expertise for automating tasks of different business lines. On the contrary, the small & medium enterprise segment is projected to accumulate major growth in forthcoming years.
In terms of the End User segment, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), consumer goods, durables, and retail, it and telecommunication, healthcare, automotive, and others. In 2019 the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) segment accumulated the major market share, and it is expected to do so over the forecast years.
The North American region dominated the overall market in 2019 and it is projected to keep its position during the forecast years 2021-2028. However, the Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to gather the highest growth over the forecast years. The Asia-Pacific countries that are projected to experience fast growth rates include Japan, China, Singapore, Australia, and India. China is one of the main contributors to the BSS digital market in the Asia Pacific region. The growth of the Chinese digital business support market can be due to its vast number of telecommunications subscribers and the rising pattern of technology adoption. The nation is looking forward to the convergence of current enterprise support system solutions with analytics, encryption, and cloud technology.
The major players of the global Digital Business Support System market are Amdocs, Huawei, Ericsson, NetCracke, CSG International, Nokia, IBM, Capgemini, ZTE Corporation, and Optiva,. Moreover, the market comprises several other prominent players in the Digital Business Support System market that are Openet, Sigma Systems, Cerillion, Sterlite Tech, and Accenture. The Digital Business Support System market consists of well-established global as well as local players. In addition, the previously recognized market players are coming up with new and advanced strategic solutions and services to stay competitive in the global market.