The global Dental Restorative Material market size is expected to reach close to USD 32.57 Billion by 2029 with an annualized growth rate of 7.55% through the projected period.
The global dental restorative material market is anticipated to grow on account of rising oral health awareness coupled with increasing disposable income across emerging economies. Innovations in the management of caries have been the primary concern of companies in the market for restorative materials in the world & Asia Pacific. There are promises to improve the diagnosis and treatment of caries, which have fueled advances in restorative materials. Silver, fluoride and other antimicrobial components depend on the release of composite or host materials to help treat contaminated surroundings. Efficient antimicrobial content concentration in products has promising potential for successful caries treatment.
Global dental restorative market is anticipated to grow owing to the rising prevalence of dental disorders, growing dental tourism across emerging economies, increased adherence/biocompatibility, & increasing disposable income. However, high cost associated with dental restorative materials and low dental procedure awareness is hampering market development.
The global dental restorative material market is categorized based on product, and end use. The companies are primarily focusing on strategic alliances and new product releases, which are expected to help market growth. Asia Pacific dental restorative material market is projected to witness highest growth rate owing to expanding health care facilities coupled with rising medical tourism across the region. In addition, the continuing development of the healthcare infrastructure and the availability of highly qualified dentists are contributing to the region's market growth. In addition, due to restricted access to healthcare facilities, the Middle East & Africa market is expected to experience steady growth.
Dental Restorative Material Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2029
|USD 32.57 Billion
|CAGR of 7.55% during 2019-2029
|By Product, By End User, Region
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Dentsply Sirona, Zimmer Biomet Holding, 3M Company, COLTENE cluster, Mitsui Chemicals, gigacycle per second, Septodont Holding, Ivoclar Vivadent, VOCO GmbH, kilogramme, and Dental Technologies.
Key segments of the global dental restorative material market
Product Overview, (USD Billion)
- Restorative Materials
- Restorative Equipments
End Use Overview, (USD Billion)
- Dental Labs
- Dental Hospitals & Clinics
- Research & Teaching Institutes
Regional Overview, (USD Billion)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Important Companies in Global Dental Restorative Material Market
- Dentsply Sirona
- Institut Straumann AG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- COLTENE Holding AG
- Den-Mat Holdings
- GC Corporation
- DMG America LLC
- GC Corporation
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Dental Restorative Material industry
- The overall segmentation of dental restorative material market, especially key segments are thoroughly studied.
- Presence of major players and their wide product portfolio across developed countries is anticipated to further boost the growth of dental restorative material market
What does the report include?
- The study on the global dental restorative material market includes analysis of qualitative market indicators such as drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities
- Additionally, the market competition has been evaluated using the Porter’s five forces analysis
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of product, and end user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the considered segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global dental restorative material market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including raw material suppliers, dental restorative material providers, and medical device manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and retailers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global dental restorative material market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global dental restorative material market